Have you ever been sooo fucking mad?!?!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Lurch, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Lurch

Lurch TRIBE Member

And you don't have a clue why?!?!?!

I have been all fucked up since last weekend and I have been taking it out on everyone, but mostly my girlfriend [​IMG] One thing goes wrong and everyone becomes my target. How do I get it to stop? I think I need anger managment classes.

2. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Masturbation is your frined!

Breathe deeply and Masturbate... Counting 1->10

pr0nstar [​IMG]

3. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

Geoff, sorry to hear that...just give me a call if you ever need to chat, you know I'm here...

Bias

4. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

Homoerotic desires..? much [​IMG]

5. Lurch

Lurch TRIBE Member

Have'nt need to in month's......maybe i miss it?

6. Lurch

Lurch TRIBE Member

WHa?!?! U maka no sensa!!

7. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

that happens to me.. especially when I drink a LOT of hard alcohal.

you'll come to a point when you'll lose all your friends and there'll be no one to be mean to anymore. lol

talk about it and try and figure out what you're upset about. you're probably pissed off at yourself about something and you're displacing your anger on others. oh and leave if you feel the urge to be an ass...

I freaked out last night but that's cuz I was nic'n and SOMEONE smoked my last cigorette that I was SAVING.

hehe

8. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

I was referring to the masturbation thread from Pr0n...

i maka no sense...i shut up... [​IMG]

9. Lurch

Lurch TRIBE Member

good advice......i need to chill......could be one of a dozen things bugging me....work, my ex, have'nt partied in a while, etc.

10. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

go out and dance your ass off!!!

I'm using "ass" a lot today.

11. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

maybe because you are one

*runs*

12. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

Awwww, Geoff!

I don't really get angry very much, so I don't know what to say.

If you need to chat though, U know where I am! *grin*

Joanna [​IMG]

13. Lurch

Lurch TRIBE Member

No I don't......where are you?!?!? are you on msn?

14. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

I will be tonight, cool?
    In the meantime, you can e-mail me!
    (I know you've got my addy..)

HUGZ!

Joanna [​IMG]

15. Lurch

Lurch TRIBE Member

My home connection is done...anyone have any free hookups? i'll drop u an e-mail...I should be the happiest guy in the world but....damn this sucks.

16. RJ45

RJ45 TRIBE Member

It's ALCOHOL!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(How's that for angry?)

PS: Great book for anger management:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

i was SOOOOO MAD!

that book was fantastic.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

kill someone, it always helps me release some of my rage... err... I think I've said to much.

19. 416

416 TRIBE Member

Seriously dude, you probably just need to relax and keep in mind that everything you take seriously and think is important in life doesn't mean shit to anyone else. And vis versa. That thought lets me laugh at myself when I get all worked up.

20. Lurch

Lurch TRIBE Member

mmmm venting is helping....i needed that....

last week I ended up yelling at my dentists secratary cause she got snippy cause i had to cancel my appoinment. I am there fucking customer and they are treaing me like they are doing me a favour!!!

21. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i know what you mean. when i got home from work last friday i was in the mood i call 'raging'. no real reason, except maybe general boredom and frustration. i had a (single) beer as i ate and watched tv and i literally had to take deep breathes and tell myself not to throw the bottle through the fucking screen.

i let go of it by finding something else to occupy my mind and getting busy with that task. i think it was cleaning my kitchen. *grrr*

22. Lurch

Lurch TRIBE Member

Rosey.....that sounds just like me.....I think maybe to many years of partying has takin its toll on us [​IMG]

23. deep

deep TRIBE Member

anger's just as valid an emotion as any other emotion...trying to ignore it or breathe through it means it will just come out someplace else. Try venting it through some constructive means, like exercise. The endorphin buzz afterwards won't hurt at helping you to chill out.

24. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i dunno, not that many years of partying for me...and i've always had these moments.

deep's right, we all supress our anger. but people who show anger are seen as unstable, unemployable, mean, bad bosses, insane, etc. etc. so the result is that more and more anger is subverted and puched below the surface where it occasionally boils out, often misdirected at friends and family.

25. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

all the time...almost everyday [​IMG]

[​IMG]"]http://www.emotioneric.com/anger.jpg[/img][/url]