Have you done this drug?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by AdamAnt, Mar 13, 2002.

1. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

Or DMT or Liquid Acid!

2. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

indeed!

3. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

Forum suggestion:

"Drugs wanted"

4. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Your get the chemicals, I have the basement!!!!:D

5. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

drug trading!!!!!!

We could all get topgether and trade drugs!

I'll give you 2 pills of xtc for 1 vial of K or 6 caps of jib for a 1/4 of weed! Talking about jib, what happened to it!

all this talk about drugs I've never heard of is making me want to try them:D :D :D

6. blueker

blueker TRIBE Member

Me too!

7. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

HOW ABOUT SOME KRAK!!

8. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I will trade you for some SMAK!

9. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

This thread is WHAK

10. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

My guess is that sugar got a loaded dose, which can happen when dealing with pills that have small 10 milligram doses. When the pill is being pressed, there can be "pockets" of drug substance that aren't mixed entirely through and through with the binders and fillers, and so some pills will end up with a large dose. (note that with a larger dose of substance, such as the 80 to 100 mg per pill doses of mdma, this wouldn't make a helluva difference... i.e. you might get a pill that is supposed to have 80mg, but has 100 instead... whereas with small dose pills, the dose could be doubled, i.e. from 10 to 20 mg).

Sugar's experience sounds like more of a 20+ mg dose than anything else.

I kind of liked 5-meo-dipt... not something I would seek out again, but if it were around, I would try it again.

Incidentally, the "t" in 5-MeO-dIPT (5-methoxy-tryptamine) stands for "tryptamine", and in this category are a bunch of hallucinogens, such as DMT (dimethyltryptamine), it's close friend 5-MeO-DMT (5-methoxy-dimethyltryptamine) and actually, even psilocybin (O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine,i.e. shrooms) belongs in this broad category.

Small variations in chemical structure make a huge difference in effects.

11. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

^^^^ That was me, PosTMOd

So is this.

12. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

I haven't been able to find any for the past 4 years... argh.

13. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Awww....Sugar.

You got the "hospital-wanties". I hate that.
    I've had it a couple times. Brought on by the most unpleasant feelings ever. Like your gonna die. Sometimes makes me wonder why I do these things to myself.

Drugs can make you feel soooo good, but they can also show you how it would feel to be dying....

Ming.

14. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

15. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

16. mcbee

mcbee TRIBE Member

happens to me more often than not these days.

...making me do drugs far less.
    :)sarah

17. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

timo, you should know better than i do that the effects of psychedelic substances can vary widely from person to person at the same dose level. isn't it just as possible that allison is susceptable to that particular chemical, or that family of chems?

you've read PIHKAL right? remember the chapter where 'the group' does something (can't recall what - Aleph-4???) and they're all sitting there thinking, meh...so-so...not bad....except for one guy who was totally catatonic and tripped into another world for like 3 hours?

18. HappyJR

HappyJR TRIBE Member

First of all, for anyone who still thinks so, 5 meo DIPT has absolutely nothing to do with embalming fluid.

It's a drug that was around back in summer as a pill. And as for it's being legal. There are lots of great drugs that are still legal...

A lot of people did it and didn't really see anything of value to it.

But I love it.

Really, if I could find more around, I would defenitely do it, over many other things.

What I like about it is the subtleness, wich actually isn't all that subtle sometimes...

Everything looks different, everything looks like it's a computer generated image, and I've gotten some hallucinations of it. Wich is always fun.

And, since it's not a serious mind fuck, it's such a casual drug... Perfect for wandering around the city on a lazy summer day...

Also, I would defenitely have to say it is a party drug. Not only because of it's aural aspects, but because it gives a lot of energy, and is almost like MDMA in that it makes (me) exited and happy and talkative, even though it's not euphoric really... Defenitely more of a party drug then mushrooms, and probably even acid, exept in the right circumstances.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2002
  19. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

*Sigh* It's Times like this I wish I had a dealer. God<-- hates finding stuff AT partys rather then BEFORE...

20. noisy

noisy TRIBE Member

I have this poster. It cracks me up.