1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Have you done this drug?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by AdamAnt, Mar 13, 2002.

1. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

After trudging through almost the whole acid thread and reading all the trips and qualms and praise, I ask you this:

Have you ever tried a drug called DIPT?
    I haven't heard of anybody outside of a small group that has. ANd I can't find any info on it.

The high: Mushroomy visuals and aural super-sensitivity.

Just curious.

2. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

hello bluelight!

3. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

dipt sticks
    cigarettes dipped in "wet" or something

big in the us eastern new england states

yet i cannot find it here.

the kids call it gettign dusted

as for the effects...its not really like mushrooms is it? i dont recall what i remember it being.

people dismiss it as just embalming fluid, a carcinogenic, but real wet doesnt contain it/not much

p[l]a+0 <--not much help huh?

4. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

I did pill form.
    And apparently it's avail in Ottawa AND T.dot.

5. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Its where you smoke embalming fluid, like fermaldyhide(spelling?)
    You dip a cigarette in it or a joint and smoke it. it fucks you up and I mean fucks you up for like 24 hours.(never done it)

At least that's what I think it is.

Shawn<---always willing to try something new!

6. Illogistix

Illogistix TRIBE Member

Lol

I just saw an episode of Six Feet Under this week where the guy steals embalming fluid and some kids get fucked up....

I'll pass on that shit, thanks....

7. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

8. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

where's Timo? :)

9. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

I'm not active on the board anymore, but someone brought this thread to my attention, and I really do not like to see myths posted regarding such matters as this.

The "DIPT" drug that you are referring to has NOTHING to do with dipping anything into any type of fluid.

What is commonly referred to as "DIPT" is actually 5-MeO-DIPT, and is often simply called "foxy" or "foxy methoxy". The effects of the drug include some visuals somewhat similar to that of mushrooms, as well as a slight euphoric effect. It is to be taken in very small doses (10mg - 15mg), and should be done on an empty stomach to minimize the load on your body. It will keep you awake for a fair amount of time, however.

FYI, the drug is legal to possess and has been floating around Ontario for about the last 8 months or so.

Cheers ... Ian :)

10. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

chugging cough syrup. i'm sure he'll be here soon.

11. Sporty Dan

Sporty Dan TRIBE Member

Yeah, I bought some of this last year.
    It is ok.
    .....doing enough to give you a lot of visuals will make you feel sick though. Not e-like sick where if you puke it all feels better -- you just feel like you wanna puke but can;t.
    It doesn;t mess with your head really, even with the visuals.....way more of a body buzz.
    But it;s defintaly not a party drug.

dan.

12. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

Ian, thanx for the info, that sounded right on the nose.

Dan: Agree about the body buzz, but would suggest it for a party due to the intense Aural sensitivity. Even though my legs turned to mush and I couldn't stand, I had a wicked time sitting and listening.

13. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

How the hell do I miss out on these drugs?

Someone please keep me informed about new drugs and where I can get them!

Thanks,
    Shawn

14. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

^^ Agreed.

I feel as though I'll never get to try DMT or 2CB either :(

15. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

is this anything like 5-meo-dmt??

p[l]a+0

16. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

17. AdRiaN

AdRiaN TRIBE Member

New Drugs

If 5-MeO-DIPT were truly an enjoyable drug, then it wouldn't still be legal. :)

Seriously though, I found the effects to be generally unpleasant, and certainly inferior to conventional psychedelics such as mushrooms and acid. It's not worth the hassle.

18. gRoOviegurl

gRoOviegurl TRIBE Member

No.

You're thinking of 5-meo-dio-dipt-dipity-do.

And it's highly addictive................................

;)

19. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

if anyone has any damn 2CB hook ups.. fucking well share it already =)

20. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

Fucking Werd.

21. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

lol
    you're funny. lets make out :D

p[l]a+0

22. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

It's okay but not something that I would go terribly out of my way for.

I found that I got a similar feeling of physical uncomfortability as with mushrooms, where no matter how I was sitting, standing, or laying down it never felt right. I didn't really get much else from it besides that the one time I did it, but I didn't do all that much.

It's worth a try but nothing to get excited over.

Pete

23. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

you and me both bro!

<--- lifelong dream is to operate a little, out of the way non-profit chem lab.

24. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

My experience with this drug was quite unpleasant, although my co-consumer did enjoy it.

For the first hour and a half I was in indescribable agony. My head, neck, shoulders, back, and stomach felt like they were carrying a giant boulder. Several times I begged my companions to take me the hospital so I could be sedated and put out of my misery, but they wisely refused. All I could do was pace back and forth...finally I found that curling up in a ball face down on the carpet reduced the pain somewhat.

After that first bit, I began to feel better gradually. For the next 6 hours or so I experienced the craziest visuals I've ever seen. It was like acid x 100. Everything was changing up so quickly.

For the last few hours, the visuals slowed down, and I was able to participate in some hilariously creative discussions.

I see no advantage to taking this drug, when there are others that are far more pleasant and equally creative.

25. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

Deal. You get the lab. I'll do the drugs. :D