1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Happy New Year to all

Discussion in 'Breaks Room' started by dj Red Turtle, Dec 28, 2001.

1. dj Red Turtle

dj Red Turtle TRIBE Promoter

Happy new year to all the breakers. Party safe, but hard.

lates

Kev

2. MartyMcFly

MartyMcFly TRIBE Promoter

happy newyears y'all..
    have fun breakin in da newyear.

marty

3. Barrie Breaker

Barrie Breaker TRIBE Member

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No breaks for my new year's unfortunately but lots o' drinkin'.....

Woohoo. Although, I did put together a whole shit load of breaks for my friend up north who's throwing a new years house party. Perhaps I will be able to sneak in a few tapes and convert a bunch of Barrie folks into breakers. haha

Shawna

4. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

merry christmas!

[​IMG]

Jonny

5. 4theluvofbreaks

4theluvofbreaks TRIBE Member

I would just like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and a safe one. I would also like to thank each and every one of you who supported me and the events that I was involved with over the last year. I appreciate your support and would like to keep bringing the breaks your way. Have a safe holiday all,
    CHRIS...

6. kick

kick TRIBE Member

im drinking rye on a farm tonight...

happy new year!

7. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

Happy new years everyone!! Have a fun-filled, but super-safe holiday. WOOHOO! I can't wait!! Tonight is gonna kick ass!

*jen*

8. Uncle Bobby

Uncle Bobby TRIBE Promoter

I got my ass kicked. [​IMG]
    Hope everyone's New Year was as good as mine, sorry, no refunds. Have a good year and see you soon.

UB.