Hamilton people...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by sentence, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

not to pick on yah jen, but not all of us can party all the time like you. :p

I'm not talking about all events at Fever, just the one this Friday...so don't put words in my mouth!

2. G-FrEsH

G-FrEsH TRIBE Promoter

messed up forget this reply ..lol..

3. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

not u dave!!!! stormshadow!! hehe.............

I know not everyone gets the chance to party like me, bt there were flyers for this event :) and i know for a fact that lyers are put out in the malls in such stores like west 49, and threadz. I work at the dumb mall!! hehe.........and sorry for putting words in ur mouth. I really just wanted to mention RECTANGLE again!! haha...

&jen&

4. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

Yes, I'm pumped for Rec too.
    That man brought about so many cherished childhood memories or mine.

<-- Ill Rated

5. joey

joey TRIBE Member

thats cause you're smart :)

6. BreakzBroad

hellz yeah!!!

and to add to the debate of hamiltn smelling......are u ppl. on crack??????? haha..........t.o smells WAY worse. ever take a walk down spadina with the mountain high piles of garbage?! u guys are the stinkers!! haha.....

*jen*

7. 905IVE Crew

905IVE Crew TRIBE Promoter

No No No, I'm sorry if I came off that way, i don't think anyone is bashing us, i just feel that sometimes people expect the world and don't want to do anything to get it.

8. BreakzBroad

Originally posted by Stormshadow
    Why did you guys promote this night so poorly?
    No wonder drum n' bass never survives in this city. booo.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I retract my previous statement...I just found the flyer in a pile that I grabbed from Bittersweet.
    I'll be there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

and there u have it folks!!! :D

*jen*

9. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

Don't rub it in btch!!

10. joey

joey TRIBE Member

jack it down stormy!!! :)

11. 905IVE Crew

Well at least one good thing has come of this.... I've never seen a Hamilton thread go so long!! LOL!:D

12. joey

joey TRIBE Member

im gonna keep bumbing it even if i have nothing to say, like now

13. STR8UP*

STR8UP* TRIBE Member

Thats because Hamilton KICKS ass...period.

heehee
    mel

14. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

yo, brent...i sent you a private message. don't know if it went through.

15. -ravetrash-

-ravetrash- TRIBE Member

There is not enough trance in Hamilton. This problem needs to be addressed.

16. BreakzBroad

Im pretty sure that ADT has some nights involving trance?? or maybe has had in the past. i really don't know, and for all im concerned, Hamilton should stay far away from trance!! :D blah, yuk!

but for tranceheads, i do agree, there is nuthing.

amd dave- and when i say dave, i mean STORMSHADOW, not Gfresh- haha.....i had to rub it in ;)

*jen*

17. -ravetrash-

-ravetrash- TRIBE Member

I've been to all except one(I think) of ADT's events, and there hasn't been a lot of trance. They had a goa DJ once, and Hibernate was there a month or so ago... but other than that, it's been pretty dry.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Simon, if you're serious about the trance dealio yo, I'm going to have to kick your ass even harder in moooooooooooooh.

And I must say, on an unrelated note, that Matt C was a lot of fun tonight....he was pure jokes, but the crowd was really hot and I met Sentence - thanks for the beer after beer. Fun night for a thursday in Hamilton. Kenny Glasgow was in attendance supporting, as well as a shitload of Hammytown scenesters.

Kick it!

19. 905IVE Crew

heres an early note for those jungle/d'nb heads:

the week after our Rectangle/Josh the Funky 1 party, on Friday April 12th, there will be an Empire room at Fever featuring the Empire crew, Ryan Rukkus, Capital J, and Marcus Visionary with M.C.P. and MC Bandit. So there!:D

20. -ravetrash-

-ravetrash- TRIBE Member

Yeah, that's right. I like trance. I am not ashamed.

ps - You couldn't kick my ass at MOH even if I was playing by mashing the keyboard with my feet.

pps - You suck.

21. fuzzy

fuzzy TRIBE Member

See thats what I need!
    If I would have known about tonight even 2 weeks ago then I would have included a stop in at Fever in my plans.

Richard

22. fuzzy

fuzzy TRIBE Member

I just had another good idea!

How about an event at Barangas On The Beach on a friday or saturday during the summer!!!

Richard

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Let's work out this lil' rift like real men. Get in the game for a clubfest. ;)

24. Guest

Guest Guest

That *would* be a lot of fun. Just don't let me get so drunk I end up swimming in Lake Ontario. Ewwwww.

25. choosey

choosey TRIBE Member

DAMN! im so glad finally someone said they like trance. I love trance, nothing makes me feel more alive then some uplifting trance. Shit does that ever feel good to get off my chest.