1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Halloween weekend!

Discussion in 'Montreal' started by Adam Duke, Oct 8, 2001.

1. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

Is there anything exciting going on in Montreal this weekend (27th)? I'd lve to hit Sona or Steareo but Seb Fontaine and Ferry Corsten don't turn my crank - looking for techno if possible!

@m.

2. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

www.514productions.com

Yes Seb Fontaine is there but there's solid talent in Max Graham, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Tiga etc. etc.

There's some other parties going on with decent talent as well, but I already have my freaky tickets.

t. tAnTrUm

3. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

hey Allie - found a new forum to peruse now that you're living in the french quarter?
    [​IMG]

I didn't notice the Tiga, Jazzy Jeff and Mr. Max playin'.... looks like I might be interested in that...

I read off the Cocoon website that Chris Liebing was to be in town for the saturday night - any clue as to where he's playing?

@m. <---headed to montreal really for the japanese food at Soto, rather than the music!

4. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

I'm back in M. dot tomorrow, I actually have a flyer for Chris Liebing somewhere in the chaos that is my room [​IMG]

Mmmmm Soto...best japanese food evar.

Montreal is always a blast.

t. tAnTrUm

5. bowzer

bowzer TRIBE Member

Looking for techno eh? [​IMG] Hmm... you might like this party:
    Paradise vs. Hell'sFire
    http://members.home.net/bowser/pvsh.jpg
    ^-- click that link for the flyer. Its going to be a sweet party. Techno/Trance/Hardcore

6. Tech_Head_Rob

Tech_Head_Rob TRIBE Member

sorry Bowzer...but there's no techno at that party...

but if you really wanna check Chris Leibing he is there that Saturday night at a Ray Junior party...www.rayjunior.com... check it out if you want to.

Warning though...Ray Junior parties are supposed to be mad sketchy... but i've never been to one so don't quote me on it. (but i'm still skipping this one 'cause Slam is in MTL the next week).

-tech care-
    Rob

7. huggs946

huggs946 TRIBE Member

Ray Junior parties arent any sketchier than other MTL events, the crowd is just really really really made up of tacky french people...

8. Tech_Head_Rob

Tech_Head_Rob TRIBE Member

*shrugs*
    i guess so...maybe its just more obvious at a Ray Junior party. So i just wanted to warn the guy as to what to expect..