1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Groove Is In The Heart

Discussion in 'Breaks Room' started by Eclectic, Feb 15, 2002.

1. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

Groove is in the heart Dee-Lite White 158636 $16.99

I saw this on E-Bloc's website.

Any idea if it's any good? Is it just the original? Is it funky? Is it Nu Skool?

Anyone?

2. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

BUY IT!!!! That is one of my all time fav. breakz tracks!! I love that song to begin with, let alone the remixed breakz track!! yum! :DAnd i think i speak for everyone when i say that.

3. noahmintz

noahmintz TRIBE Member

Does anyone know if the Kiss remix track is the Prince track on Robb G's tape Chubby?
    Cause if it is I have to get that track

stu

4. Robb G

Robb G TRIBE Promoter

It's good, mostly 4/4 (house) with a little bit of breaks. Really funky....

We got 10 in today when I left at 5 pm there was only 2-3 left.....if you want one I wouldn't sleep on it.

5. Robb G

Robb G TRIBE Promoter

The remix in stock right now is a Finger Lickin' bootleg of the track "Kiss".

The track on my "Chubby" tape is me playing the original of "When Doves Cry" over top of an old Africa Bambatta tune.

Same thing for the "Kiss" bootleg....when I left Ebloc we only had about 4-5 copies left........

Later,
    Robb

6. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

But.....

I just got paid......my credit card payment won't process till Monday.

AUGH!

E-Bloc doesn't do C.O.D. do they?

7. noahmintz

noahmintz TRIBE Member

Oh ... that explains why I haven't been able to find it anywhere
    That's for clearing that up for me :)

stu