1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Greetings from Fredericton, NB!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by tobywan, Mar 18, 2002.

1. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

Ola Amigos....just thought I'd see if everyone was behaving. Well, after travelling for 12+ hours yesterday on our "party bus", we arrived in Fredericton at 2am...just chillin' in a Chapters right now, and enjoying the somewhat mild temps....we're only here for a day before heading off for Saint John, NB tomorrow, and then off to Halifax on Wednesday, and Montreal on Friday.

FYI, the website for the tour I'm on is www.fwtour.com

Have fun, keep up the pantsyness, and see y'all soon:)

Bias

p.s. photos are sure to arrive soon;)

2. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Hi Toby! :)

3. Preroller

Preroller TRIBE Member

Toby Haley
    Toby Haley, a.k.a Tobias, grew up in the tourism town of Midland, Ontario, but he knew he belonged in the city, so at the age of 18, off to Toronto he went. This 5'11, blue-eyed college grad is currently working in the radio industry, and is also a big fan of electronic music (especially progressive trance). Toby thrives on interactivity, whether it's on the street or in the clubs: With experience as a DJ, emcee, promoter and stints on-air, Toby could be considered a "jack of all trades". He also loves to cook and is a romantic at heart...what more could you ask for?

I'd like to start off by asking for Anna and Natalie please.

Toby please make the TBK proud!

Dave

4. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

hey toby...whatsup with those supermodels you are travelling with :D

looks like fun...!!!

jc

5. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

Be sure to breathe in a hearty gulp of the fresh Saint John air for me. Gotta love the scent of the Irving Pulp Mill.

6. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

hope you are having fun Toby :D!!!

hey your fellow roadie Natalie Sagar is pretty damn hot eh!?
    :eek: - yowza!!
    here's hoping that happens for you sweetie ;)!!! haha

have an amazing time!!!

7. sweetpea

sweetpea TRIBE Member

hahah you are there with fucking Jason - that is tooo funny and surreal

8. sweetpea

sweetpea TRIBE Member

Oh god, Toby is on tour with my ex. So shitty, i so dont want to see pictures , crappy crappy crappy. The ex is Jason Simmons by the way :p

9. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

reply to box 12094 with photo.

10. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

"Natalie Sagar
    You may have seen her in ads for Roxy, Abercrombie and Finch, ...."

WTF is that?!?!? :p

11. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

"I like girls that wear abercrombie and FINCH... i tell ya if I had one wish..."
    haha

still she is going to have all the boys after her... hottie mchot hot for sure!

12. deep

deep TRIBE Member

The infidels! Consider their golf club membership revoked and credit cards bumped down to Gold instead of Platinum.

13. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

Gud speler to.