1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

GO BEYOND : Winnipeg MANITOBA

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by TechnÕ···Guru, Jan 24, 2001.

1. TechnÕ···Guru

TechnÕ···Guru TRIBE Member

I have to give madd props to the Sunrize Production crew in Winnipeg. On the 13th of January I witnessed one of the best parties I've ever been to, never the less spun at =)
    The lineup was DJ BRIAN, DJ CLUSTER, THE ELECTRICIAN, and many of the Winnipeg locals who all put on a wikkid show~ much respect to the whole Winnipeg MaSsIvE =) I can't wait to see all of you again.

'Madd props to Jason of Sunrize Productions.'
    And a thanks to Wes The Electrician for the comedy relief aspect of the trip! [​IMG] Your good shit, the first person to get me somewhat interested in the muzik they call "Breaks" ? hehehe
    Anyhow, the vibe was so good there I decided to stay an extra week and I can't wait to go back again!

Cheers,
    Much Respect

DJ CLUSTER www.technoaddict.homepage.com

Anyone interested in my LIVE set from WINNIPEG please ICQ me, the demo is soon to be but not yet available on my site.
    ICQ# 43417590

2. Jetsfan

Jetsfan TRIBE Member

Hey

Thanks a lot for coming out and playin it was greatly appreciated [​IMG] I guess we will see you out here in April ... can't wait

Jason

sunrize productions