Give it UP for the S-VIBE.....

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Libradragon, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

happy b-day guy!!! [​IMG]

2. vinder

vinder TRIBE Member

happy birthday suke!

punjabi massif say wha?

have a good one, hope to see you soon.

3. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

Happy birthday! [​IMG]

*jen*

4. starr

starr TRIBE Member

alright i'm a little late

happy birthday suke,
    hope you had some good times [​IMG]
    i understand why you couldn't make it now

i'm sure i'll see at the studio sometime

5. *SiLver*RoBoT*

*SiLver*RoBoT* TRIBE Member

Hardcore!! You kept downing downing the drinks as they were coming...hope you have a nice day of recovery [​IMG]

Happy 25th Birthday to the man who knows all about intelligent lighting.... [​IMG]

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

6. Che

Che Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Suke! Hope to see you out again soon!

7. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

Suke, happy birthday buddy! Where are the celebrations taking place?

8. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

FTWK ...

Thanks for the wishes everybody. I *heart* you. Thanks to Junior for her enthusiastic positive vibes. Thanks to Chromebinder, the other co-founder of the DC for everything. Thanks to Kiseka for the couch sessions everytime. Everytime. Thanks to Giz for being Giz ... "I owe you a drink crew wha?"

Respect to the DangerhOuse Crew for putting on the *intimate* affair last night at MadBars. I stood strong, held it down, "kept it real". Also, thanks for the cake celebrations and gift. Thanks to Smiley Jo and Svet for keeping it locked. thanks to Chu&Chucky for showing up. I don't need to be drunk to have a good time and I don't have to take my clothes off either. Thanks everybody, I had a great time. Thanks to Kiang for the disc. Safe!
    Jo ... those are some :MACHINEGUNFUNK: cookies [​IMG]. Safe! and Thanks [​IMG]. Thanks to Jeremy Jive and Naomi for repping. Thanks to Kiseka for playing MY trzack ... Tssssssssss Tsssssssssss. Thanks to Gizmo and Vinder for being Punjabi ... "Soni Kurris Crew". Thanks to Rent.I.L.L. for being half brown.

mal-ia ... you provide the french toast and I'll provide the breakfest sausage ... [​IMG] ... [​IMG] ... [​IMG]

Suke.
    S=Dawg=7
    S-Vibe
    Suke bin Vinder
    S=D=7

Live @ Sickness / Recovery. Windsor, On. ========================> Suke.

P.S. ... ATSJ-4-LiFe

9. PinkAngeL

PinkAngeL TRIBE Member

I forget how many times you told us Barry would kick Dan's ass. [​IMG]

10. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

"I don't remember" [​IMG]. Thanks for repping Angel.

Also, thanks to discodancerj for the wishes at the bar. Shouts to SelectOR for everything. I *heart* you Rob.

Can You ... Can You Dance To My Beat??? ========================> Suke.

11. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

Happy birthday Suke!

=tina= <--cant think of anything ghetto to say

12. satori

satori TRIBE Member

happy b-day dude

13. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

Thanks Guys.

Shazz ... this is why I hate doing the list thing. Thanks to E.R. (my name isn't Emergency Room) and Olde for repping as well. Meghin ... I haven't seen you in a while. You're a "mature" woman now looking DangerhOuse [​IMG]. Thanks to Kyfe who has been a major player in my past two birthdays. Thanks Bro ... Big Up Your Chest. Thanks to T-Bone for showing up. You're becoming quite the drinker now [​IMG]. Thanks to the KMW for the hospitality and the magic carpet ride.
    I hope I didn't forget anybody.

We're Gonna Rock Down To Electric Avenue ============================> Suke.

14. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

Damn!.

Thanks to Norm for the hook-ups. Thanks for repping. Big Up Your Chest.

15. ecstasy riot

ecstasy riot TRIBE Member

EMERGENCY!!!! AHHH MEGHIN IS LISTENING TO HOUSE.

Suke, my first deal with you was that I was not EVER gonna start listening to house.

*weeps* But now I fell in love, thanks to Jordan, Naomi and of course you for assaulting me with them damn beats.
    Although I know you are a true junglist at heart. :p

[​IMG]

I had a great time last nite, but had to leave early to flyer, so I don't know what kind of madness went on at Will's house but I can presume.

You are just it suke, you are it. I hope I see you around more often sometime.

meghin.

ps. YOU are SOOOOOOOO OLD!!!
    Time for the babies and golf clubs.

pss. thanks to naomi et al, who threw this amazing party within 6 days.

psss. big ups to sean and dave for the house luvvvvvv. keepin the music like it should be.

my question is was it suke, bort aka bart aka man with blowupdoll or nadia who puked/passed out/carried out/unconscious/in the ER first?

16. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

Pure gold Suke! [​IMG]

It was a pleasure and an honour to be there for your night.

Joanna

17. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

Happy birthday suke. Nuff respect.

Cheers -Duncan

18. stretchandhooker

stretchandhooker TRIBE Promoter

Happy B Day Suke
    one werd
    " ResPecT "
    easy ,
    S+H

19. PaRtYKiD

PaRtYKiD TRIBE Member

yea what they said...

and happy birthday bro.

PaRtYKiD
    Corey

20. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

wow. last night was a celebration to remember. thanks to all who came to show mad love and respects to Suke, Bort and Nadia. I had the best time in a long long time.

Madbar looked really good after the renovations. Huge thanks to the dashing rob selecta for the venue, and to jesse and johan for keeping us alive (after the sets by fleaflo and release) on the house tip.

Naked Boy Andy provided entertainment afterwards as he prepared a special *birthday surprise* for Suke, with the assistance of Klubmasta Will. Mental note: never ever pass out in the room with your friends.

21. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

word @ these two [​IMG]

22. mcbee

mcbee TRIBE Member

happy birthday suke!!

hope you had a great time!
    [​IMG]sarah

23. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

Happy birthday Suke [​IMG]

~allie~

24. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

suke puke??

happy birthday suke.

p[l]a+0

25. futronic

futronic TRIBE Member

Happy Birthday Suke. Sorry I couldn't make it out to celebrate, but we'll do it up next time out. In the meantime ... We all know how much ya love Weaver, so it's only fitting that I toss this pic up from when he rocked it last at Element:

[​IMG]

"Back off, get your own mixer"

[​IMG]

-- Jay aka Fut