1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

ghost world

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by kul-kat, Jan 21, 2002.

1. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

does anyone wanna watch ghost world (film of daniel clowes' comic book) with me?

my friends have either seen it, or don't want to. it's only playing on thursdays now, and i wanna catch it before it stops playing. i figured i would ask the tribe massive before i dragged one of my friends. any takers????

2. feisty boy

feisty boy TRIBE Member

i'd go, but i already saw it.

what's wrong with going to a movie by yourself?
    i actually prefer it...

3. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

^^nothing. i just rather go with someone. that way i get to talk about the movie right after watching it.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

is kadina scared?

5. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

[​IMG] no. i may seem little, but i can be tough and scary when i wanna be. [​IMG]

besides, it's playing at the carlton and the police station is right there. if something were to happen, i could just run and scream.

6. ThePlunger

ThePlunger TRIBE Member

That's a great little movie [​IMG]

Matt

7. Ms. Fit

Ms. Fit TRIBE Member

if i lived in toronto (assuming you do) i'd definately go see it with you. i've heard good things about ghost world. plus, i'm a sucker for coming of age movies. stupid waterloo.

8. vinder

vinder TRIBE Member

maybe. what's it about? when's it playing?

9. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

Better watch it... he owns a gun now I hear.

10. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

it's about these two best friends ... and the turmoils of their relationship. it sounds lame, but the characters are cool.

i'm supposed to watch it with dazed (hopefully this thursday.) if ya wanna join us, reply or icq me.

11. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

yo.ill go!

i was actually going to wait till' it hits the stores but if it is still playing...

terrawristJ@netscape.net

12. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

I'll go if you pay [​IMG]

13. Anthrax is so much cleaner and easier to pass the blame....

From the Ministry of keep your eyes on your popcorn if you do decide to yak during the flick

Prime Minister Highsteppa