1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Friday night no life/insomiac cru lightah!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by el presidente Highsteppa, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Who's up?

From the Ministry of stuck in on a Friday night, watching Kiss of the Dragon on DVD in a small Window.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

2. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

im watching jurassic park 3 on the ol satellite

woopdeedoo

3. I like it when they yell "RUN!!!!!!" and then they run away

From the Ministry of could be any point in the movie.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

4. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

5. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

I am so bored and awake. I haven't slept much because of work and school but I'm still awake.

Just sitting here grimacing about how I lost all my photos on photopoint.

6. redeyes

redeyes TRIBE Member

i just watched a movie called Bully. it's from the guy who directed Kids, and i'm pretty sure the dark haired girl from American Beauty was in it. i belive its based on a true story about the a group of teens who killed a bully they chill with. it wasn't a bad movie.

i'm hittin the sack.

peace

7. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

Been doing homework all day...

"...to show that the set of all languages is uncountable we first observe that the set of all infinite binary sequences is uncountable. Let B be the set of infinite binary sequences and show that B is uncountable using a proof by diagonalization...etc etc..."

I actually have some progress.. finished 1/2 of one of my assignments. Too bad I have 3 more for next week.