For the love of God!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Guest, Jan 21, 2002.

1. CC

CC TRIBE Member

on a serious note, if you want real advice always remember that what works for one person, doesn't work for another.

what is hardest about moving on is that your social self-esteem has grown to be strongly based around the relationship with the individual. for right now, that link is missing and your identity is all fucked up. you just need time to re-group and make your friends a large part of your life again. everything is in constant change. just go with it.

you'll just have to figure out some way of getting by. just go out and enjoy life as best you can.

and lastly, not much real advice will come from the tribe board usually, so please ask other people around you. i know some people have real suggestions, but most of us are too lazy to put in a full response to your problem.

CC

2. CC

CC TRIBE Member

if you're having haunting thoughts, it might be an issue that you think that you will not find a better person for you than him. one day it will click that you can find someone better.

there are a few people on this board that i've seen go through this in the last year. they just couldn't get over the person, then all of a sudden everything is ok, and they are all in terrific relationships. it's amazing the kinds of turn arounds i've seen. maybe they should give you advice.

CC

3. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

LOL [​IMG] There are a lot of good suggestions here, seriously - just keep yourself busy physically and mentally. Start keeping a journal write when you are feeling frustrated or sad, it will get it out of your system and you won't feel the need to talk so much about it with other people. Try to think positive, will yourself out of a bad/sad mood. "Smile and the whole world smiles with you" [​IMG]

Its not easy, just try to see that there are so many other things out there in this world then just this guy. Open your eyes and you will see what I am talking about.

4. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Go back to him, cry.. and hopefully he'll take you back [​IMG]

pr0nstar SmartAss Mode!

5. InFa

InFa TRIBE Member

Reflect, learn, remember, let go, look forward. There are many many more memories to be made.

It will take time.

6. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Dwell on it forever.
    Never meet new people, learn to live with pets, they have to love you.
    You feed them or they die...

pr0nstar [​IMG]