1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

February Breaks Line-up For LIMELIGHT

Discussion in 'Breaks Room' started by breakskid, Jan 23, 2002.

1. breakskid

breakskid TRIBE Member

Hey guys, what's up? Here is the breaks line-up for the next month at Limelight.

Jan 30th (Uncle Bobby's birthday party)

Willar X & Uncle Bobby (back 2 back)
    Meric
    Big League Chu

Feb 6th

Electrician
    Big League Chu & DJ Blake (back 2 back

Feb 13th (Valentines Party)

Magnum & Funk-N-Style (back 2 back)
    DJ Maddhatter & DJ Switch (back 2 back)
    Robb G (special back to '97 set)

Feb 20th (1 Year Anniversary Party)

DJ Switch & Green Olive (back 2back)
    Big League Chu & Dave Saddler (back 2 back)
    J-RED

Drinks are still cheap, so everyone come out and enjoy the music, dance with some wikked people (especially Chu's cousin). We are also moving back up to the third floor.
    So hope to see everyone out.
    Later

mikey

2. Angus Robinson

Angus Robinson TRIBE Member

Is that crazy tai chi/ballet/interprettive dance/orchestra conducting dude really Chu's cousin??? what?? I had no idea! [​IMG]

3. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

bwahahahahaahahahaha!! that guy is hilarious [​IMG] nice one boyz!! Limelight seems to fit right in my schedule for the next couple of weeks!! woohoo! I'll be out supporting, and doing what i do best- drinking [​IMG] see everyone wednesday!

*jen*

4. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

Bust some nuts and fix that crossfader mikey!!

Jonny

p.s. upstairs eh? niiiiice.

5. CC

CC TRIBE Member

sweet to see green olive on the bill. he totally kicks ass. he's my favorite breaks dj.

CC

6. breakskid

breakskid TRIBE Member

Angus, no he's not but Chu and I were joking about it a couple of weeks ago.
    Dave Qwaun also kept coming up to me and telling me that his brother wouldn't leave no matter what hw said to him.
    So he's Chus cousin and Qwans brother than that makes Qwan Chu's cousin. Wikked guys never knew you were related (hahaha).

mikey

7. Angus Robinson

kinda figured... but man, that dude is there every fuckin week! It's awesome... he has such a good time. And that's what it's all about, right kids? But, that guy's definitely a few cards short of a full deck if you smell what I'm cookin.

8. Willar X

Willar X TRIBE Member

Angai pointed him out to me on Wednesday.. I don't think he danced this time tho [​IMG]

9. 4theluvofbreaks

4theluvofbreaks TRIBE Member

SHHHHHHHH!!!!
    Chris

10. Bobby Thrust

Bobby Thrust TRIBE Member

I notice you have yet to mention February 27....so who is playing my birthday set?

11. 4theluvofbreaks

I've been working on something so you will to stay posted for the Febuary 27th date.
    Chris

12. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

Ditto
    [​IMG]

wOOp!

Jonny

13. Willar X

Willar X TRIBE Member

one more nite before we get hammered tomorrow...hope everyone will make it out.

JEN U HAD BETTER BE THERE ON TIME. [​IMG]

WooP for Wallace, he's gonna be another year older!!! [​IMG] *grin*

14. Angus Robinson

how old is he now?

15. 4theluvofbreaks

The rumor has been confirmed, I will be starting another thread about this one though. Oh boy am I excited about our 1 year anniversary.
    Chris...

16. 4theluvofbreaks

Well guys this week up at limelight we have THE ELECTRICIAN, DJ BLAKE and BIG LEAGUE CHU playing BACK TO BACK.
    Come out and get drunk will you, I will be.
    Chris.
    P.S. Marty if you read this can you come out and bring me that CD weve been talking about.

17. MartyMcFly

MartyMcFly TRIBE Promoter

hey chris.. Ill get you that cd soon.
    sorry couldnt make it last night.
    I had planned on coming but something unexpected came up.

ttyl..

18. 4theluvofbreaks

Thanks Marty, and what better night to come out than our valentine's night special with all the boys.
    Chris

19. 4theluvofbreaks

To be exact on next wednesday nights line up we have DJ Magnum and Funk N Style Back to Back, then we have Madhatter and Switch going Back to Back and closing it off proper will be Robb G doing a old school set.
    Chris

20. Angus Robinson

with all the boys?

there better be some girls representing as well! Don't want no valentines sausage party!

[​IMG]

21. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

There will definitly be gurls out for the valentines day limelight!! And this night shall be very fun indeed. *hmmm..gotta book off thursday*

*jen*

22. Willar X

Willar X TRIBE Member

I'll be representing too [​IMG] wOOp

23. 4theluvofbreaks

It's all about Valentine's Day and the cheap drinks, I would also like to say that last wednesday was great, thanks all for coming out.
    Chris

24. Robb G

Robb G TRIBE Promoter

I can't wait!

I've been diggin' threw my records for a couple weeks now pulling out some oldies and goodies for tonight. I'm pretty excited to play so get ready for the "Funky Skinny Whiteboy Marathon Set"

See everyone tonight,
    Robb

25. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

Tonites the nite!! wOOp!

Hyped for ths one, Limelights gonna be a rockin!

Jonny

ps.. there too many options on this god damn board... im :confused: