Favorite SEX positions

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by air-bag, Jan 21, 2002.

1. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

dude, you're so wrong.

you might as well just stop having sex in general.

2. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

fo sure....*stands and applauds*

Bias

3. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

what the hell are you guys on about? that doesnt actually happen...its so cliche. i think you are just making stuff up to compensate for the fact you suck. [​IMG]

4. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

more please...

[​IMG]

5. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

So true.
    Guys like this are so hard to find!

I can't beleive I was so lucky! *grin*

Joanna [​IMG]

6. CC

CC TRIBE Member

maybe i meet the wrong women. i've known a few that do value a guy having a heart, but 90% of women i know stay with the bad ones and get rid of the good ones. if you are someone who appreciates a good man, don't offended at my comments because i know there are some women who do appreciate nice treatment. but you'd be blind if you say that i don't have a point about a lot of other women.

just think of how many friends you might have had that you've seen date some guy who's a complete jerk and she doesn't leave him, or how maybe she will carry a flame for him for a long time.

CC

7. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

ya im a sucker for guys that are sweethearts.
    i love when a guy tells me something really nice- i mean it may just be all talk...

but i love it...

the whole soft touch thing AWww...

and i mean we all know how i love it- but theres something amazing about a guy making you feel like THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL in the world!!! that just makes my heart melt.

i mean combine heart melting romantic stuff-
    with sexy and dirty

and oh my dear god.

tell me what you want to do me while kissing the back of my neck....

yesssss

narissa [​IMG]

8. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF PERVERTS!

9. CC

CC TRIBE Member

who me?

CC

10. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

Is there a lot of women who don't? I like it this way and I am pretty sure I know what I'm doing [​IMG]

11. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Well my take would be that some woman just bounce up and down, don't know how to grind properly and have no care for our penis.

It hurts a lot when you're going wild and it pops out and all the force is bending it out of shape [​IMG]

pr0nstar

12. CC

CC TRIBE Member

ya, there are some that don't have a clue. i've also been with people who get tired after a minute or two, even though i'm the one doing all the work. no fault there i guess, just comes down to athletic ability. so if a woman is really fit, and she knows what she's doing, it's all good.

i think it's important to work together too (unless she's got some crazy talents..). some people don't reallize that; they assume one does work, other person lies down. it might be fine for some people, but i like mutual activity.

CC

13. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

it's all about the lesbian sex

14. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.. 4+ hours of rubbing and trying your hardest to penetrate? Then finally giving up and resorting to a piece of plastic? [​IMG]

pr0nstar Tehehehe!

15. joey

joey TRIBE Member

tantric sex...

a day of concentrating on each others needs and desires, being intimate, being silent just holding and feeling...

it's heaven

look it up!

16. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

AAA!! The ultimate heresy!

A thread in opposition to hijacks is being hijacked!! I hate you all! [​IMG]

This is.. or rather was.. NOT a thread about sexual positions, it was only a trick. Read the first page.

Well whatever, i am but a worm... [​IMG]

17. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

you are such an idiot.

18. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

^^^^ He's da man [​IMG]

19. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

oopsie that wasn't supposed to point a laura.. blablaclot.

20. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

point at laura?

Tom get off the crack! my name is shannon freak!

21. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

speaking of freak..

we're going to have to make a sign up sheet for, ahemm, bathroom usage @ the cottage trip. 3 days with no getting the freak on is a long time. So.... shannon, we're getting the sign up thang, so you get back in line [​IMG]

22. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

sounds like heaven.

*le sigh*

narissa [​IMG]

23. kate

kate TRIBE Member

WHO THE FUCK CARES.

There is life outside the internet, well worth trying.

And on that note, best position has to be the whole twisty girl lying on her back guy on his side crossed legs all tangled up type business.

Either that or the legs on shoulders dealy, also is quite fantastic.

24. f-prime

f-prime TRIBE Member

personally i like sitting down on a chair (or couch cause it's softer on the rear) and have the girl facing me on top just grinding away
    i find it very intimate cause it's full body to body contact, and i like holding the other person when i'm having sex
    also makes for really easy kissing while screwing and that's always a bonus

25. Chiclet

Chiclet TRIBE Promoter

Why do some guys think all women care about is penetration? FYI, the best sex we've ever had is w/ the mouth and hands.

Sure, we like penetration and "toys", but it's just an add-on -- a supplement.

We don't "resort" to anything. We're in a loving, monogamous, same sex relationship and we're having kinkier, more fulfilling sex than most of you.

Trust me, we can teach you a thing or 10 about pleasuring women. And flaming dildos and/or vibrators isn't the way because more often than not, those do a better job than you do [​IMG]