1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Email - Big Pimpin ...

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by ghetto_ama, Apr 21, 2001.

1. ghetto_ama

ghetto_ama TRIBE Member

Well - I must say, that was one grand evening. A night of lots of drinkin' .. .as per expected. Hahah ... those new Smirnoff ICE drinks are daamnnnn good. Thanks Sean n' crew for an awesome night. I'm a lil' sleepy, and a lil' hungover. So I'm gnna keep this short.

Satori set was bangin'. It was hard and totally on the ball. Something that had me attempting to shake my booty altho I couldnt. Very nice! [​IMG] I enjoyed myself emmensely.

Kamikaze set was booty-ful, and hard. I totally got down with Shann .. but I think the best was when Lyndsey (Ghetto Krack Star) jumped on me and we fell down together on the dance floor. I think me and Lynds should be crowned "Miss Booty Drunks" ... whutta think?

I think the highlight of the night had to be when I saw the girl from HMV at Email - and she bought me 2 shots. Now that is grand. [​IMG] Gotta love those people from HMV! I'll have to go back and thank her.

OR WAIT !!! I forgot singing in the bathroom all drunk, w/ all the girls. Michie and me had it down good *insert drunkin singin here* "I SAW THA SIGN .. and IT OPENED UP MY EYES , I SAW THA SIGN!" Bwhahah , now my friends that was great. I think we scared just about everyone who came into that bathroom. It's alright people - don't fear the bathroom singing crew.

Dan - Yes .. I am taking over the Tribe board. *craks whip* Gotta problem with that. Hahahah , remember this from last night. *IM HOT ... IM HOT.... IM HOT YAYAYAY* LOL, and then you and Kellan debating this whole Sunne/Kate thing. I don't think Im gunna live that down. Thanks Kife and Pronstar!!!

Anyways, jus thought the evenings events should tOld! [​IMG]

-Ama