1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Eddie Amador... Baby Hec Romero

Discussion in 'House Room' started by andrew72, Feb 1, 2002.

1. andrew72

andrew72 TRIBE Member

could someone please enlighten me as to what I could expect (style of music) if I go to System this Saturday to see Eddie Amador & Baby Hec Romero.

thanks,

2. *SiLver*RoBoT*

*SiLver*RoBoT* TRIBE Member

Really funky ass house.

Not everyone understands house music...it's a spiritual thing...

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

3. dimpy

dimpy TRIBE Member

yeah probably what you might call "deep house" with a little garage thrown in at the beginning but it will definitely have soul. it should be pretty sweet; baby hec has never disappointed me yet, (though eddie amador was just ok when i saw him before- maybe he's better at production that djing?)

i'm curious to see who's going to go on first and how long the sets will be. hopefully the latter set will get hard enough to carry the night all the way through...(respect to evil p who i have no doubt would be able to keep the beats banging as he has demonstrated the last 3 week in row1)

is it just me or is saturday nights at system getting a lot better?

4. andrew72

andrew72 TRIBE Member

It isn't you, I have been thinking the exact same thing. That is why I have been returning each Saturday for the past month. Evil P hast cast aspell over me because his sets are getting sicker and sicker, I love it!

5. redeyes

redeyes TRIBE Member

everybody gives enough credit to evil p, he rightfully deserves it. but my favorite set on saturdays usually come from dino & terry. they always come on early and they always rock it and that pisses me off because half the time i just miss there set. that ain't happening this weekend. this saturday should be sweet, baby hec romero.

peace

6. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

Baby Hec Romero is wicked. I saw him once at Sterio in Montreal. His set was very funky, ass shaking, pumping house. Definitely soulful and fun. [​IMG]

7. JuJuHound

JuJuHound TRIBE Member

^^^Exactly, when I saw him @ Industry, ass shakin, funky house

8. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

Stereo

9. slave2da dncflr

slave2da dncflr TRIBE Member

Ahhhh Industry.