1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Eastern Bloc's Breaks Email List

Discussion in 'Breaks Room' started by Robb G, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Robb G

Robb G TRIBE Promoter

Over the past couple weeks I have been emailing a few people everyweek letting them know what's going on and giving them a heads up about the new titles coming in to Eastern Bloc. This seems to be catching on because I find myself in front of the computer replying to emails about records all day.

So...

I'm starting a proper weekly newsletter to keep everyone up to date with new releases, events and anything I find interesting or relevant.

If you are interested, send me and email to info@robbg.com and I'll gladly add you to the list. If all goes well I will be mailing out the first newsletter next week.

Thanks,
    Robb

2. Robb G

Robb G TRIBE Promoter

The first "issue" has been sent, depending on what email program you use (outlook, hotmail, incredimail ect.) it may look a little off but that will be fixed next week.

Thanks to all those who signed up, and for those who didn't it's not to late. Simply email me and I'll gladly add you to the list.

Don't forget to send me any info regarding upcoming events, releases or any other "breakbeat news" if you want it included in the newsletter.

Thanks,
    Robb