1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

East Coast, Halifax Styles!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by tobywan, Mar 20, 2002.

1. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

Man, Halifax is beautiful! We left Saint John, NB last night at midnight, and arrived in halifax at 5am, and now I'm sittin' in a lab at St. Mary's university....I think I'm gonna get me some lobster for dinner:)...then after that, it's off to The Palace for our party.

Hope everyone is well!

Bias
    www.fwtour.com

2. mcbee

mcbee TRIBE Member

oh man, the palace.

drunken drunken trashy nites spent there in university!!
    one and only bar i have ever been kicked out of for being too drunk. (and at 10 pm on a sunday nite!! damn post rugby game parties!!)

good luck making outta there alive;)

:)sarah

3. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Is she there? Is sugar her real name? Is she 'naturally curious about human nature'?

[​IMG]

"Natalie Sagar
    A true San Diego, California girl, Natalie was a professional ballet dancer and part-time model. You may have seen her in ads for Roxy, Abercrombie and Finch, and Calvin Klein. Now attending Humber College, she is majoring in Business Management with a minor in Psychology. After these scholarly pursuits, look for Natalie at the helm of her own restaurant/bar. Naturally curious about human nature and the seemingly endless desire to imbibe, she's getting her fill (no pun intended) bartending at her campus watering hole."

4. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Damn I read that as sugar and its really sagar... now what was I thinking....

5. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

^^^
    I'm no psychologist (i *am* a psychology student however) and I'd say you were thinking something somewhat deviant :D

Hi Toby!