dumbest dresscode ever

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by redeyes, Mar 9, 2002.

1. redeyes

redeyes TRIBE Member

i just got back from some cheeser bar in pickering. there dress code consist of no hats and running shoes. but jeans and Wal Mart sweatshirts and hoodies are cool. what the hell is the point??? that's pickering for you.:rolleyes: :p

2. jmaggs

jmaggs TRIBE Member

Don't tell me Mudhens implemented a dress code?!?!?! :p

Where did you go?

Maggs :D

3. redeyes

redeyes TRIBE Member

the fox and the fiddle. bunch of drunk, horny sluts with all the guys hurtin' to score. it was somebody's bday.

peace

4. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

Fox and the Fiddle has a dress code? There's one by my house there's no dress code there.

Pete

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't worry. Sunny will be there first thing in the morning to yell at them for you.

6. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

7. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

MUDHENS!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha dammmn i haven't heard of that place in awhile:)

can't believe the fox had a dresscode like that..the hat part dosn't surprise me but come on..running shoes? gay.

Dave

8. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

p.s. the mention of mudhens just had me look up on icq someone who i used to talk to all the time years ago.. she LOVED mudhens.. it was her home ;)

9. noahmintz

noahmintz Well-Known Member

There used to be a bar in burlington like that
    All of the sudden they put into place a dress code cause they wanted to make their cliental classier
    Although their dress code was no hats, running shoes or ripped jeans
    It was still pretty ghetto cause it was a typical jock bar
    HA ... and all the security had headsets ... I always laughed at that

stu

10. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

That's right. King bitch isn't going to let this pub get away with fashion crimes AND the use of a corrupted dresscode policy.

I'm gonna maim the fox with that fiddle.

11. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

It's like grade school.

"No hats in the classroom!" because you know, like, you can learn better without a hat on. :rolleyes:

I, on the other hand, was always too distracted by my bed-head to concentrate on long division.

12. sweetpea

sweetpea Well-Known Member

sad to say - i have hung out at mudhens *hangs head in shame*
    :eek:

13. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

Fox and the Fiddle is a horrible wretched place, it was much better when it was The Old Liverpool House. Although compared to Mudhen's that place is a palace. People who frequent 'the dirty chicken' seriously worry me.

Spence <--P-Town born and raised.

14. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Waitasec, I know BOTH of those places. When I taught art in the summer in Scarborough, those were our weekly bars.

A meat market, I tell ya which didn't do me any good.

Too many jocks, not enough bi-trendy ones.

15. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

They always get our orders wrong.

But they have a lot of beers. The beer selection is as vast as the number of hoochies with feathered hair.

16. slar

slar TRIBE Member

Yah... good thing they had that dress code... keep you fuckin' ravers out. :)

17. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

I see we have a lot of closet durham kids suddenly! :p

Peace & love. D

18. CC

CC TRIBE Member

i don't mind dress codes anymore... in fact i almost like it.

and the shoes and hats thing is meant to make sure that people give a little thought before going out. it may not always have great results but whatever

CC

19. The Truth

The Truth TRIBE Member

I often see flyers for R&B/Hip-Hop/Reggae nights that say "no hats, do- rags, runners, workboots, jeans, sportswear" etc

20. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I like the idea of dress codes because it warns me that it's going to be full of people who think that they're so upper class and stylish, and then I can stay away :)