1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Dream Temp Job

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by OTIS, Mar 11, 2002.

1. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

I was thinking today how cool it would be to be a Truck driver,
    I mean one of those big rigs, just alone only with the road & radio to keep you company. How cool would that be. I'd love to be able with the snap of my fingers find myself a driving a truck for an occupation just to see what it's like, and have the choice with the snap of my fingers again, to switch back to my current life.

hmmm.. I'd love to be a pilot too.

where's my magic lamp..

2. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

you left it in my pants

the genie is waiting

3. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

sux to you.. but i guess at this time of night i can't expet much other than the riff-raff that is U.

4. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

so YOU'RE the one who stole sunny's dinnerware -- he's going to be SO pissed!
    You're getting he-slapped for sure!

5. ila

ila TRIBE Member

being a truck driver would be rad, as long as you got a truck with a bed in it.

I'd also like to be a zamboni driver. those things look like fun to drive.

6. Professional Hitman

From the Ministry of you don't like your boss you can do something about it.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

7. Bass-Invader

[​IMG]

8. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Good one man. That would be wicked and definately falls under the 'wouldn't want to do it forever' category.

hmm..

I'd also love to temporarily be a photojournalist across seas working in wartorn countries.

9. Well it *is* all contract work. You don't get much more temp than that.

From the Ministry of logic

Prime Minister Highsteppa

10. joey

joey TRIBE Member

but i still haven't found what im looking for..

11. Bass-Invader

[​IMG]

12. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

^^^^
    LOL!

Sunny's gonna he-bitch-man-slap Bono too!!1

13. Bass-Invader

nothing worse than coming home and finding out your dishware has been getting around.

14. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

Unless you're really good at it and then everyone wants to hire you... then you could get "presured" into staying in the business. Also if you were hooked up with a villian then he would basically own you and if you tried to quit, you might be looking at a early permanent retirement.

15. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

I met a guy 2 weekends ago at a party who drove trucks for a few years across the country. He seemed pretty normal and seemed to know someone in every city across Canada easily. He said he had a great time doing it, he just had to settel down for a while now.
    I agree it could be nice, I'd like it for the ability to really get know north america and travel around a lot staying in low budget hotels with cheep girls... oh wait, scratch that part. But the rest sounds really good and I'm sure I could skip out on the other "not so nice" stuff.

16. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

I want to be the guy who gets paid to pick out underwear for Angelina Jolie.

fuck djing.

@m.