Dominoes - Any Players on here? :)

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by pr0nstar, Jan 28, 2002.

1. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Norm he means... when you pickup your hand you can't call reshuffle if you have 5 doubles.

That's how we normally play. 5 Doubles is automatic reshuffle.

And P, no dominoes on the net, the Yahoo one I tried was lame. It was off all 4 sides, I hate that shit [​IMG]

pr0nstar [​IMG]

2. that 420 guy

that 420 guy TRIBE Member

ah yes, the 5 doubles problem. i normally let that person reshuffle, but the rules are whatever we make them to be.

snowboarding, red stripe, roots, beatz and dominoes. it's gonna be a fun weekend [​IMG]

i've got dominoes on my palm. it's great fun playing when you don't have to wait for your opponents to think about their moves. a very fast way to learn.

[​IMG]
    ^^^ghetto dominos

- that double six guy [​IMG]

3. joey

joey TRIBE Member

I have a nice set!

I'll bring them to the cottage and mess you all up!

DOMINO MOTHER FUCKER!

4. joey

joey TRIBE Member

I learned how to play Dominoes with a guy from my old work. He had the nappiest dreads ever, and heavy accent, but the best part had to be his name - Lushington. He was jokes.

and you have to slam down your last dominoe and make a big scene, otherwise I'm not playing

5. that 420 guy

that 420 guy TRIBE Member

it's funny how the game changes from simply matching numbers to how much shit you talk and how hard you smash the dominoes on the table.

- that broke nuff dominoes in my day guy [​IMG]

6. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

But if you have 7 doubles.....that shit is 1 point!

Besides....do you think I'm gonna let you smash your cards into my table?

7. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

awww Domino's!! [​IMG] I used to play all the time in high school..great cafeteria fun! At one point it got so loud it was banned during the two lunch periods!!! [​IMG]

8. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

So who's up for some dominoes then?
    Maybe this week?

Your place or mine? [​IMG]

pr0nstar Heineken's 4 All [​IMG]

9. Heinz57

Heinz57 TRIBE Member

you're quite correct... but some people play in such a way that if you have alot of doubles (say 5 for arguments sake) or if you're down 5 love, you can request a re-rub

10. ViShiS*

ViShiS* TRIBE Member

My friends and I got into dominoes in a big way during the summer, playing for 3-4 hour sessions. We have also pioneered a deadly dominoe drinking game- strictly for the hardcore set. In drinking dominoes there are no losers, only winners.

Perdue

11. Eclipze

Eclipze TRIBE Member

dude i played dominoes every lunch in highschool..bla bop bop!!
    lets go..tribe dominoe show-down
    -E

12. joey

joey TRIBE Member

ya you had better be practising...