do your taxes online for free

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by kyfe, Feb 27, 2002.

1. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

https://www.quicktaxweb.ca/

I did my taxes today using this method. it was easier than pulling out all the paper, and best of all I found out i'm getting a decent refund, which I will be donating to the A&H Mixer fund.

Oh what a glorious day,

Kyfe

2. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

not bad, but you can't get a netfile file out of it. it'll cost you $19.95 for one return.

www.taxwiz.ca has a similar thing (no free trial) but for $9.95 for one return.

and i finally got my T4 today - w00t!

--craig

3. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

werd. I just finally got my T4 yesterday. I just need one more piece of paper and should be all set.

Quick question... if I had a regular dentist checkup, and my work benefits cover 80% of it, can I claim the other 20% on my taxes?
    It's only about $40, but last year I was undertaxed by my stupid work and had to dish out cash to the gov. The only reaon that I didn't owe over $500 is because of RRSP contributions and anything I can use to bring me back down will help.

Pete

4. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

5. tommysmalls

tommysmalls TRIBE Member

i'm thinking of using 'ufile.ca' .... anyone heard anything good/bad bout it?

6. stargurl*

stargurl* TRIBE Member

You can netfile for free on quicktaxweb.ca if you make below a certain amount.. This is my second year doing it free through them

7. Fir3start3r

Fir3start3r TRIBE Member

Sweet deal! Thx for the info :D

8. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

Any idea what that amount is?

9. stargurl*

stargurl* TRIBE Member

$20,000

10. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

11. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Quicktax only allows 5 returns.

$28 for TaxWiz... unlimited... who wants their taxes done? I do for cheap.... $4