do you we know anything more about the cottage trip?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by skyparty, Jan 15, 2002.

1. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

All I will say is this: The Tribe Cottage Adventure was, without a doubt, my favorite event of ALL last year. Even moreso than the gigs that I played where the crowd was INSANE (and I truly LOVED those gigs!).

I wouldn't miss this trip for anything. There is nowhere I'd rather be on this weekend, than stranded up north with friends whom I know and those I've never met in person, all with great positive vibes to give - this will definitely be the pinacle of F-U-N.

Choose wisely.

@m.

2. tommysmalls

tommysmalls TRIBE Member

well, its friday the 15th - sunday 17th ....the festivities should start just after rush-hour, when people arrive at the cottage...people usually leave during the day on sunday, before it gets dark

as for money - you don't really need any accept whatever normal expenses you have like food, party supplies, etc. if you wanna hit the slopes, add extra for that.

as for what you should bring...a sleeping bag is #1...then whatever you need to party....then there's the boring stuff like food, toothbrush, etc.

3. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

If you don't have a ride, I think that poker face has room in his vehicle....

@m.

4. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

yay for t-boy and narissa.
    booo for the prudes.

more sex talk, less issues. [​IMG]

5. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

ohhhhhhhh. laying down the choose wisely eh?

the greatest challenge that can be made to a geek.

i choose, 'my own'!

6. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Sunny aka MoFo I should have been more clear that I was only kidding in my last post. I don't care how many references you make to me sexually. It really doesn't bother me. I just love to shit disturb to you back. I will always be a bigger shit disturber so mess away but I'm messin back.

jeremy -email me for your video of chris cockingham- jive

7. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

i couldnt be bothere to read the whole thread...but after reading Sunny's first two comments...LOL>...gold...pineapple diet..cum bath reservations...oh mercy...LOL [​IMG]

8. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Well, you should've used a smiley. Just kidding. I hate using smileys to make things sound like sarcasm or a joke or whatever. No worries, man. I kind of knew you were joking but I wanted to play on it anyway as if you were being serious.

And stop being such a pussy (sorry folks) and stand yer ground! [​IMG]

9. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Oh wait, you said that you would "mess me back." So nevermind, you weren't apologizing.

Anyway, does this mean I can make cracks at your cock and anus again?

10. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Are you trying to say that you want to put your cock in my crack and poke my anus? what?

jeremy -oh sunny, when will you ever learn, I need romance- jive

11. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

ok so that means i have to book off 5 days from work... otherwise i'd be stranded in toronto anywayz hehe

ok so i'll just figure to bring some cash with me and split with whoever i'm going with?!

right lori?!?

narissa [​IMG]

12. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

What are you saying?
    It's only 3 days...

pr0n