Do you let the world get you down?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by mingster, Mar 7, 2002.

1. RJ45

RJ45 TRIBE Member

Mel, you're a beautiful girl with a good soul and a great attitude toward life. You've made a positive effect on more than one other person on this earth, so take that positivity and go with it. Word.

2. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

A lot of good thoughts on this thread ... I'm posting very late, but Hell, better late than never :D

This world is a beautiful, crazy & unpredicable place ... given all the good stuff as well as all the shit ... sometimes it takes a valley to really appreciate the hills. I know that sounds cliche, but I really do agree with Highsteppa on this one ... some of the darkest nights lead you to the most splendid sunrises ... the things you learn (especially about yourself & the strength you may not even realize you have) along the way are all critical to who you become in the end. Feeling the pain such as you do only makes you a more compassionate person. It's finding the balance between the pain & the joy that seems so elusive, I guess ... one of life's great mysteries, I suppose ...

It's obvious you've got a lot of friends out there! One thing to appreciate for sure .... add music/coffee/a beautiful star-filled night to the equation & it becomes even more obvious that the good outweighs the bad.

Hope you're feeling better :)

p.s. I find blasting some Fatboy Slim or DJ Dan makes it impossible for the dark clouds to stick around. I highly recommend it.

3. joey

joey TRIBE Member

i like to read the paper and watch the news but i usually skip the article or change the channel if sad stuff starts