DENNIS Miller and Go-Go Dancing

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by labRat, Feb 28, 2002.

1. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

suk my ass if you don't like the repeat thread.

http://canoe.ca/Television/feb28_miller-ap.html
    Kevin Miller will no longer be forced upon Monday Night Football viewers. I'll miss his lameass jokes and awkward silences after he spoke. Mr. Madden will be taking his place ... will this be better? I personally hate the old timer football jocks, they all act as if they are still playing in their highschool league.

http://therecord.com/topstory_02022891843.html
    A story about three male go-go dancers at revolution in waterloo. This is headline news here. Best quote: "They're mint," said 19-year-old Melissa Yanchus of Guelph, coming off the dance floor with her friend.

[​IMG]

--craig

2. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

so now you're making weird thread titles in hopes of more page views

dennis miller sucks in all ways
    and damn skippy where was that hunkstud that 'deep dish' night?

3. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

basically.

4. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

just to let everyone know, editing is the black hole of thread side humor.

5. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

I hated Dennis Miller at first, but after the 1st season he kinds of grows on you...kinda like athletes foot:D

I think the monday night boys had great chemistry :) I even actually laughed at some of his comments.

Madden's lost it... I'm positive he has alzhimers or something, he has NO idea what he's talking about. He once spent 15 minutes talking about the fact that the flags have unpopped pocorn kernals in them for weight. Used the telestrators and everything.

And about the go-go dancers at Revolution? *shudders* I've seen them - ugggh not pleasent, just another item on the list of reasons I don't go there. Gino's galore, pushy packed lines, and smoking outside are amoung the others.

6. TaCk OnE?

TaCk OnE? TRIBE Member

for the longest time I thought Dennis Millers catch line was "I don't want to get off on Iran here"

so I never watched the show, I was like, "woah, this guys got a serious pickle up the ass for Iran, that's retarded."

now it's too late to pretend I like him...even though it was my mistake, it'll take too much effort to change my mind, fuck it...Dennis MIller stinks... ;)

tack juan.

7. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

this belongs in here

Originally posted by Jeffsus:
    Pff.

Naturally you can expect me to be throwing in my two cents on this issue.

The football thing, who fuckin cares.

But the gogo shit.... man.

Now I have been to Rev and I have seen these "gogo" dancers and let me tell you, I take a bit of exception to some of the points in this article.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    At Revolution, they work 20-minute shifts
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 fucking minutes? That's a breakfast gig. It takes at least 15 minutes to get properly warmed up and flexible. So basically, as soon as you are warmed up and the endorphins are putting you into high gear, you're coming down off the podium and chillaxin again. This guarantees you will be 'cold' all night; which is in line with what I've seen about how those rev dancers perform.

quote:
    wearing anything from cowboy hats to wild-coloured shorts, they climb onto pedestals in the middle of a packed night club. As coloured lights flash, music thumps and crowds of dancing women scream, these men are paid to dance their hearts out.

First off their outfits are 100% ripoffs from what look like mixmag club pics two years ago. They are not original and are the same every weekend. Dancing their hearts out? Hardly. At times one is pressed to see any correlation between the beat and their movements, which do not change either in tempo or in any choreography whatsoever between varied beats (and at rev, they VARY, between R&B one track to hard trance the next... woo)

quote:
    Not to be confused with strippers, go-go dancers can be scantily clad, but never fully exposed

An enteraining gogo has no quams about flashing some ass when required, despite local state laws.

quote:
    The group said their intricate, physically demanding moves come from hours spent hanging out in clubs.

Judging by the 'intricacy' of their moves, I would say most of the clubs they hang out in are the bombshelter, Phils, and Louie's.

quote:
    The dancers said they have been grabbed, pinched and kissed.

Pfff. Try taking an ice cube up the hoop.

-jM
    A&D

8. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

Dennis Miller is hilarious!

"That quarterback looks as relaxed in the pocket as a parking attendant in Belfast."

The foortball gig wasnt a good fit though.

9. -Mercury-

-Mercury- TRIBE Member

madden sux

but, summerall sux even more.

i just will never understand why (some) people enjoy his rambling.

shut yo trap john, i'm tryin' to watch the game...

although he can only get better with Al Micheals as a partner

tony

<---- thinks espn's sunday night football coverage is the best