David Suzuki Lecture

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by stir-fry, Mar 8, 2002.

1. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

The Japanese Canadian Cultural Center presents Dr. David Suzuki on March 31/2002.

At the center that I do Judo, i came across a flyer advertising this lecture that Suzuki is doing. He'll be speaking on “The Japanese-Canadians: 125 Years of Achievement”. Regardless of the subject matter, Suzuki is truly a genius, and anything he chooses to discuss will no doubt be very informative and interesting.

Just thought i'd give a heads up for any of those interested in attending.

The Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre is located at 6 Garamond Court, Don Mills, Ontario Canada M3C 1Z5. Just off Wynford drive.

www.jccc.on.ca for more info

2. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

I went to see him speak once and he was amazing!!
    very motivational.
    I wanted to save the world when I left.

he's a phenomenal man - I would definitely check him out again!!

3. madnezz

madnezz TRIBE Member

This would be a really cool lecture to check out... The only problem is that it's out in the middle of nowhere!!! :( thanks for posting none-the-less steve! I may check it out... *S*

adios
    Laura

4. graham

graham Well-Known Member

5. madnezz

madnezz TRIBE Member

^^^^ *OMG*!!!! *ROTFLMAO*

You're the BEST graham!!!!! *Grin*

adios
    Laura

6. graham

graham Well-Known Member

7. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

I saw him speak about a year or two ago at Chapters to promote his new book. He started speaking at 2 pm, and by 12:30 the place was so packed you couldn't move. My interest was peaked even though I was just browsing for some new books and I hung around and heard him speak and he was phenomenal. One of the true Canadians to be proud of ;) ...I wonder if he spoke in Montreal if he'd lecture in french? Otherwise I'll definetly check this out over Easter when I'm home

~allie~

8. madnezz

madnezz TRIBE Member

oh DAMN i didnt realize that was easter sunday.... uhoh, i have major plans for that whole weekend! *cringe* my parents are not going to be pleased *S*

adios
    Laura