1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Dave Seaman and Luiz Diaz @ GUV May 19th!

Discussion in 'Progressive Room' started by Special K, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Special K

Special K TRIBE Member

Its true its true!!!

:D

2. HC_P

HC_P TRIBE Member

I saw that as well. Seaman tore the place up last time and I'm sure he'll be just as good this time.

Isn't Mauro Picotto supposed (I know, another rumour) to be playing at Guvernment around this time as well?

3. TrAnCeLuSiOnIsT

TrAnCeLuSiOnIsT TRIBE Member

i missed seaman last time he was here ....
    definitely not gonna miss him this time...
    can't wait!!!!!!!!

4. Metal Morphosis

Metal Morphosis TRIBE Member

i missed him last time too.. i'm just reluctant b/c of the venue...
    oh well

5. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

Seaman is not to be missed, who cares about the venue... when he's "on" and having a good night, forget about it!!!!

6. mandapanda

mandapanda TRIBE Member

i'm hoping to actually be able to stay awake this time ;)
    NO not because he was boring! because of exhaustion.

7. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

may 19th...victoria day weekend...sunday night...repeat of thanksgiving :) one can only hope...!!!

jc

8. chickpea

chickpea TRIBE Member

eeeeeeeekkkkkk!!! Yay!Yay!Yay! This is going to be amazing! Malia and I will be there for sure, with the Thanksgiving Weekend crew:)

9. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

So as the rumour goes, this is going to be a huge "summers end" type party with all of the rooms in the Guv complex open... and supposedly Picotto will be spinning at this party also... can anyone confirm?? If this is true, all I can say is O.M.G! Should definitely be a night to remember.

10. vinder

vinder TRIBE Member

seaman and picotto? WHOA. sounds like a spring's end party!

11. Silverback

Silverback TRIBE Member

Wasn't the last Summers End stupidly packed? I personally don't care who's there, when it gets retarded it's not worth going IMO.

12. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

no, it wasn't stupidly packed. the guv was rammed fierce at one point, but the kool haus was very comfortable all night. kenny g and dave clarke both dropped wicked beats for the massive. i ventured into the guv for a bit to hear timo maas. he dropped 'eskimo', and that was good enough for me. :)

13. AdRiaN

AdRiaN TRIBE Member

Picotto has been confirmed to spin in Montreal at ARIA on Sunday May 19th.

Nonetheless, I should take this opportunity to mention that LUIS DIAZ totally rocked the Guvernment on his last visit back in November 2000. He really surprised a lot of people with his harder-edged progressive sounds, although I suppose he won't necessarily be spinning the headlining slot this time around.

14. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

I heard about that a few weeks ago... So does that mean he's not going to be @ Guvernment on the May long weekend? Fawk, need to know, don't want to skip him @ system unless he's coming back to T.O. again soon.

15. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

Actually, I believe he's booked to spin at the SWIRL festival in montreal, not Aria. That could mean he will do 2 performances in 1 night, a-la Timo Mass @ Summers end.

16. *checks off May 19th on Calendar*

From the Ministry of will be there.

Prime Minister Highsteppa