1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Darkrave?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by depraved, Feb 28, 2002.

1. depraved

depraved TRIBE Member

Has anybody ever been? If so, what to expect?
    - Greg

2. *SiLver*RoBoT*

*SiLver*RoBoT* TRIBE Member

I went to one for a short while. My gf's friends with Lazarus - the vibe was pretty tight considering I was expecting something totally different, but it just seemed to be like a small intimate party with no attitude. Dress how you wish, everyone was dressed differently there.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

3. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

I've been to a couple that have been awesome & a couple that were off a wee bit, as people were coming & going & trying to make up their minds as to whether to stick around ...

Interesting mix of people ... lots of goth types, some raver kids, lots of hardcore techno/industrial fans ... a bit older crowd, but still an eclectic mix ... there are definitely some in the crowd that will catch your eye in a very good way ... it's a change of scenery from the average club, that's for sure.

I'd recommend giving it a try if you liked Area 51 ... (never been there, but have heard the music is very similar) ... it's only $10 & the music is really good ...

4. Zer0G

Zer0G TRIBE Member

You will get drunk and evil goths in PVC will drain your blood.

Other than that they are fun. Esp. when they have the bouncy castle. Hmmm I think DJ Phink kicks ass. They tend to play hardcore and goa, plus have had live acts also. Lots of people in great outfits. I like tend to really enjoy Darkraves and have met a lot of cool people there, but then I’m strange.

PS I like the girls in tight dresses and bat wings.