1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

crack

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by patio-d, Jan 11, 2002.

1. patio-d

patio-d TRIBE Member

who's smoked it?
    is it fun?
    do you still fiend for it regularly?

2. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

not me.
    i don't know.
    i wouldn't know.

3. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

haven't smoked it, but i'm sure its fun

hell its freebase coke, with a really quick come-on.. of course its going to be good. i heard some describe it as the best high in the world. but hell what do i know... i just eat bran muffins.

4. CC

CC TRIBE Member

why would you care? it's crack

CC

5. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

CrackCocaine?
    [​IMG]

6. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

You want some? First hit's free [​IMG]

7. CC

CC TRIBE Member

damn it, you got me... that's what CC really stands for... i'm sorry guys, i've been fighting this for a while now....

but seriously, who is even interested if it feels good? not me.

CC

8. patio-d

patio-d TRIBE Member

With regards to drugs, the prevailing attitude of Tribesmen/Tribeswomen seems to be pretty relaxed... use in moderation, do your research, etc.

But I've never read anything about crack... is it just so buck that nobody on here has done it? I don't believe that... I want to know what it feels like, and how much you fiend for it after you come down.

9. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Be cool stay in school. Say no to drugs and yes to hugs.

jeremy -partnership for a rave free canada- jive

10. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

definately falls into the "not used enough word" category.

11. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

on the topic, i had a few aquaintances that went off on crack for a while.

their dealer went from broke to driving a phat lexus in about 3 months, due to the fact that they spent an inheritance ($100,000) on it in no time flat.

12. Vidman

Vidman TRIBE Member

A friend of mine smoked it once. He said it was strong, but didn't last long at all. He's lucky he left after one dose. He felt the urge to have more but he knew to get the hell out of there because it doesn't take long til you're hooked. (an example being the people he was with)

13. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

Pat, please don't do crack!

14. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

a friend of mine smoked crack accidentally (??) but he was so hepped up on all sorts of other things that he can't come up with a straight answer about how it felt.

but it sure makes for a funny story. i'll spare you the story. the punchline is "but then the guy was like "yo! thats crack!" "

hahaha does it for me every time.

15. starr

starr TRIBE Member

pat
    crack is not really a fun drug in my opinion
    but i've never done it

i believe it is cocaine mix with baking powder
    anyway the high is usually fairly short 5-10mins and intense

point being, don't fuck around with it
    it's very addictive

from seeing people do cocaine and talking to them about it, i would be VERY WORRIED if someone i know did crack

but it's your life, check it out

16. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

thinking of become a crackhead?
    never done it, dont want to...i mean i have a pretty liberal/relaxed attitude towards drug use..but not crack...yuckers.

17. fleaflo

fleaflo TRIBE Member

Baaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

True knowledge spoken by people who know whats in their drugs every time. [​IMG]

I've never done it Pat but mostly because of the stigma attatched to it. Some things just don't seem worth the risk, ya know a mean?

18. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

You mean like crack whores, crack monkeys, and crackheads?

Too funny, one of my over used expressions are "Are you on CRACK??"

It wouldn't be so funny if someone actually was... [​IMG]

Joanna [​IMG]

19. Guest

Guest Guest

I've never done crack persay, but I have freebased coke which I think is pretty much the same. Honestly, it's a waste. You'd be better off smoking a j.

p.s. I am not a drug addict. I only did that a couple of times and it was a long time ago. I no longer use any drugs except weed, but that's not really a drug.

20. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

SWIM believes crack is the most overhyped, overrated, overdemonized drug since....well, since the last drug that American media chose to demonize.

Just read the assinine responses from some the people in this thread, none of whom have actually tried crack, saying HOLY GOD DON'T SMOKE THAT SHIT YOU WILL SELL YOUR MOM'S TV, BLOW KEITH DAVID IN A TENEMENT BUILDING IN THE BRONX, AND GO ASS TO ASS WITH JENNIFER CONNELLY AFTER YOUR FIRST HIT JUST SO YOU CAN COP ANOTHER ROCK!!!!

It's just a cheap, kitchen-chemist substitute for true freebase cocaine, the high from crack is NOTHING special if you have ever experienced true euphoria from drug use (mdma, strong opiates, meth, etc)...now smoke it every day for three weeks because that is all you can afford and that is all the guy on the corner is selling and yes might start thinking it's pretty damn good because you now have a psychological dependence to the drug.

But, honestly, SWIM thinks crack isn't worth it's weight in....crack.

21. roo

roo TRIBE Member

crack is my best friend. it makes everything amazing and fascinating, and every little thing you do is just fantabulous!

[​IMG]
    muchbetterthenE. those swim people are morons, or buy crummy crack.

22. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

I can guaranfuckintee you that most ravers who eat those crazy ecstasy beans and think crack is "dirty" would smoke a rock and say "what the fuck is that? that's it????...give me an e-bomb and pass the vicks, I wanna blow up fo' real yo!"

23. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

pat, here is some info on crack.

http://cocaine.org/index.html

that erowid site lists it as an info source.

harm reduction groups give out little kits for crack smokers. stuff like vaseline for your lips, and screens and gum and vitamin c and stuff.

don't share your pipe if you smoke it.

24. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

precisely. Examine the contents of your E before passing judgement (not just on crack but all other chemical drugs).

Bumbaclat

25. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

[​IMG] x 6400

CrAcKhOuSe ReCoRdS ==================================> Suke.