Cool Ways to Meet Girls!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Sukebe Jiji, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Sukebe Jiji

Sukebe Jiji TRIBE Promoter

I know I did!! And what happened afterwards??? You bought me a popsicle and I took you home! HA HA!! Another win for Sukebe Jiji :)

Here is another tactic I often employ to seduce women...I call it the, "Stop! Drop! Pick up!"

This move's success rate is contingent upon very precise timing so take care! Upon entering the hunting grounds of your choice survey the landscape until you spot your prey. Then carefully proceed near, but not too near, the girl and prepare for magic time. When you feel the time is right and the girl's attention is wandering to other people in the bar subtley walk in front of her. When you are right in front of her line of vision drop something, ANYTHING. Take a quick check to make sure she is still looking at you, or in your area, and then pick up said item. But when you pick this item up, do not bend your knees!! Bend from the hips to virtually shove your ass into her face, girls love it!! Take your time picking up the item, enjoy it, love it...Often when I do this I take my free hand and caress my bum to show the lady, "Hey this is my ass"...Another way to add flair to this move, if you are at a club, is to have your bum sway from side to side in tune to the music...girls love bum's with a sense of rhythm!

PRECAUTION: Before implementing this ensure you do not have any crack showing!!

peter

2. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

I miss you buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

"So dont ever leeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaave!!!!!!" ;)

~Lori

3. Sukebe Jiji

Sukebe Jiji TRIBE Promoter

Ahh yes...the sweet sweet sounds of euro..ahhhh that song is soooo good :)

Do you remember our ability to find fields without any maps whatsoever?

hahahaha

4. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

haha...that was quite the adventure! Talk about special powers!

~Lori <-----has theee best intuition :D