Cool Ways to Meet Girls!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Sukebe Jiji, Mar 3, 2002.

1. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

U R GREAT!!!!!!

*jen*

2. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

.....but farting may work also.

3. Sukebe Jiji

Sukebe Jiji TRIBE Promoter

Well, I am about to go to bed so I shall leave you all, aka Breakz Bitch the only one reading what I write (thank you btw), with one more technique...

I call this one, "The Triple Take Look of Lust"

This move is not for the weak hearted, or the sober for that matter. What you do is track down the young lady that you wish to meet, and then somehow get into her field of vision - BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Once you feel that you are in a spot from which she can see you, begin staring at her...maintain a constant gaze at her face until she realizes that someone is staring at her..when she eventually notices that it is you staring at her, avert your gaze - once, twice, three times - then stare at her EVEN MORE! It is at this point that the female will realize that you two have a bond stronger than words could ever describe and will immediately fall deeply in love with you...gauranteed!!

SAFETY NOTE: Repeated applications of the Triple Take Look of Lust may result in extreme cases of dried out raisin eye...to prevent this unfortunate affliction remember to bring some eye drops with you.

peter

4. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Ever heard of "Ooops, I Ate Her Out and Fucked Her Silly"?

Self-explanatory, really.

5. smile

smile Well-Known Member

is it just me, or do most ladies think the cheesy lines or manoevers are just that....cheesy?

i'm definitely the "smile and a nice hello and compliment" kind of guy. it's so much easier and way more sincere.

plus, most girls love hearing/talking about themselves anyway, so you're scoring DOUBLE points.

boom.

6. bitchass

bitchass TRIBE Member

the 'wait till she loves you like a brother, then drop the bomb at the most inopportune time possible'

Get to know said prey at a time of need - such as death in her family or something equally traumatic. Have a mutual friend introduce you as best person evar and spend the next few months secretly pining over her. One night have her over for dinner and drop THE BOMB! If her reply is along the lines of 'but i love you like a brother' or she cries - YOU'RE IN!

Proceed to make out!

7. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Eeeewwwww!

8. twist

twist TRIBE Member

I just whip out my fucking nuts and say "SUCK WOMAN!"

by the time they realize its a cheezy trick it's too late.

9. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    SUCK WOMAN1!!

10. twist

twist TRIBE Member

only mine don't have any hair to get stuck in your teeth. although sometimes in the heat of passion i do that little squirrel wash my head with my arms.

11. mystique0217

mystique0217 TRIBE Member

oh yes, and tickling game trick ;) heheheh
    bawahhahahahaha!

just kidding,

i would not mind you touching me..hehe

hey, nice to see you on board, you sukebe jijiI!

Peace

-Kumi<me still loves ya,peter!

:)

12. mystique0217

mystique0217 TRIBE Member

out of those that pyrovitae listed, i think you areeeee:
    -pretty fucking smart for sure!

:)

and you ain't bad looking, boy.

-Kumi

13. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

Just be bold. Make the first move, take the iniative. I find it can be very flattering to be caught off guard. Its not an easy thing mind you, and you'll probably know in the first five minutes of conversation how things are going to go...

Peace & love. D

14. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

I think I would have to go with the huge amount of alcohol angle too.

Make sure you're very liquored up, must be at least stumbling and approach said female. Proceed to tell her how much you want her and how sexy she is. It doesn't matter if you slur your words - girls love an accent. If she looks at you in disgust and walks away, she is simply playing hard to get or hiding the obvious fact that all women love a guy who can drink.

Follow her around the the bar until you get slapped...Voila, she just touched you ;) Touching leads to kissing, kissing leads to loving and loving leads to eternal happiness... thanks to a little friend called alcomahal.

15. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

oooh well, being a ninja more than makes up for *everything*. <n0ds>

here's a couple tactics i use on guys: walk up to one i've been eyeing and say "excuse me, i think you're really cute, and i knew if i didn't say something i would regret it". conversation always ensues from that one, from them giving their number and saying "no, *you're* cute," or even only just smiling and saying thank you.

or i'll go up to a guy in a bar and say: "hey, wanna buy me a drink?" 100% success rate! everytime! it's amazing really!

ask and ye shall receive.

really more than anything the most attractive feature in anyone is a good personality and a healthy dose of self confidence.

*muah*
    ~N

16. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

haha...sounds familiar! I think you tried this one on me after one of our Ultimate games! ;)

~Lori

17. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

I'm finding it much easier to talk to girls now though. I went on a drought for about a year or so, where I wouldn't talk to anyone. I've just shrugged it off now and the comedy thing can't be beat. The only thing is in loud clubs its very hard to have a conversation, so I've resorted to more slapstick approaches and body language.

You have to pick your spots too. The bar and like railings around the dance floor are much easier than actually on the dance floor. Its all about location. If the girl you like is on the other side of the bar - it aint gonna happen. You have to make sure that she's in your general area so a casual conversation can me easilly initiated.

18. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Well-Known Member

Puke on her--a la South Park

19. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

honestly, girls....do you hear a LOT of cheesy lines? i kinda figure that they're just so tacky that people just joke about them and no one actually uses them. THEREFORE, if you were to ACTUALLY use one, it could just be seen as a humourous intro to a real conversation....

....or would they still just freak girls out?

@m.

20. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

If more girls were like this, the world would be a better place.

21. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

some guys may find it intimidating.

alot of girls are like this. guys just don't bother looking for them. :p

22. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

holy jeebus do we ever get cheesy pick up lines!!!! my gosh. It gets really annoying after. and note to guys, DO NOT try and pick up a gurl when she is dancing. well this goes for me anyways, when i am dancing, i hate when guys try and 'mack' me, or interrupt me to say.........'do u come here often?' urgh........haha. I am very blunt when it comes to meeting guys. And i tend to go up to them myself. :D

*jen*

23. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

I went to a bar with a 3 girls last summer, and you would believe the lines guys were giving them. I was just shaking my head.

24. Doll

Doll TRIBE Member

My advice is to just be nice and sincere. Go up to the girl your interested in and be a gentleman. Tell her you wanted to say hi because you thought she was the prettiest girl you've seen all night, or something along those lines. Don't do it drunk and slurring and don't look at her breasts whilst saying it neither. And don't tell her how sexy or hot or whatever she is, the heavy "I just want to have sex with you" come on, is the biggest turn off.

You'd be surprised how many times a girl will be approached in a night by rude, drunk men who we all know has just probably tried to pick up the three girls next to us, and failing to pick us up will go on to try and pick up the three girls on the other side of us. Total loser behaviour. It gets really tiring and more often than not, no matter how cute you might be, the girl will automatically tune you out. If we think you actually find us personally attractive (not just cause we are female and your horny), you'll have a much better chance of getting a smile and the chance of a conversation.

The best compliment I've ever had was when I was dancing and this guy came up to me and said "I'm just leaving the club, but before I went I just had to come over and say that I think.......your.......so.....OH MY GAWD!" and then he just smiled and walked away. I was on a high all night. A compliment without any kind of expectation is a very big turn on. The fact that he wasn't even trying to pick me up was such a compliment that if he would have stayed, and asked me for my number later on, I definately would have thought about giving it to him, even though he wasn't really my type.

Doll

25. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

yup. 'tis true. most of the guys i meet are intimidated and a few have been downright frightened. ("i know i'm smart. but i also know you're much smarter than me. you scare me" <---direct. quote. "you're overwhelming", "you seem perfect" blahblahblah)

i've learned to deal with it but when i was younger it was demoralizing. now i just take on older lovers...not only are they *not* afraid of me, but they actually admire my emotional strength. they're better in bed too.

hey, if your chances are 1 in 2 billion of meeting your possible soulmate, i'd rather have fun in the interim.:D

*muah*
    ~N