1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Contact Info for Algorythym?

Discussion in 'Techno Room' started by Spinsah, Feb 26, 2002.

1. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

I'm working with a professor at UWO on a massive research project on intexuality in music. After talking to beaker a few weeks ago about this 'cut and paste' project that Algorythym(sp?) was working on I'd really like to get in touch with him. If someone could toss me his email or even email me his cell or home number it would be much apprecitated. I'm only in town until Thursday and would really like to meet up with him.

Thanks guys,

Spence
    iamaterrorist@hotmail.com

2. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

algorithm

try

www.remoteagency.com

thats the bookin agency he's affiliated with.

bound to be an email address on there somewhere.

ooooor come out to Mission at Element on thursday and talk to him in person. :)

hope that helps

Destro

3. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

Thanks bro,

I'd love to check out Element this Thursday but I'm likely going to be on my way back to London at that time. As for that site, it's great for bio and booking info but it doesn't have an addy listed for Algorithim himself.

I'll try emailing his booking agent but if anyone has his contact info passing that along would be much appreciated. :)

4. Phat Albert

Phat Albert TRIBE Member

5. mystique0217

mystique0217 TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    i thought this was the techno algo that we all know of without really reading what it says in the white label beside the record.

i guess not :(

let's hope to see his records like this in japan soon..hehe

6. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

i think he is already selling records in japan....

believe he's touring there soon....

nice flick though...
    :)

Destro