Club Cough

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by RJ45, Jan 14, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Sammie, I feel for ya brodah. And I apologize for those times I've smoked around you, cuz I know about the asthma and all...

...and yah, it is pretty damn disgusting. I *just* smoke in clubs/bars now, which doesn't help your situation, 'cept now you don't have to deal with it when you come over.

I sorry for smoking on all you happy healthy people on saturday.

2. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

my girlfriend choked me while play fighting a few years back and now everytime I'm in cold weather I either gag or puke due to really bad coughing...actually I have a form of asthma,but how come the symptoms started with that day??

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Let me guess having a fat 300 pound chick ask me for a hug just cause she is on E or having skunk weed stick up my clothes and my mind but a little cigarette is gone to kill you.
    Give me a break!
    I think the fat chick would do way more damage then any cigarette would ever do, and that is cause by E something for you to think about!
    Isn't it.

4. ?!?!

What the hell are you on?

From the Ministry of sometimes when I read your posts, bro, I honestly think you're on some serious next level shit. I'm talking some serious Salvadore Dali with brain damage.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

5. stretchandhooker

stretchandhooker TRIBE Promoter

I like smoking
    but .......
    hate those damn smoke machines !
    s.

6. groupie

groupie Well-Known Member

I don't smoke... but it's easier for me to tolerate smoke in a club, when I light one up. Second hand smoke feels sooo much harsher on my lungs.

7. BassInMyFace

BassInMyFace TRIBE Member

Come Again? LoL I think some of the keys on your keyboard arent working...or I have developed dyslexia?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Its called I drank a little too much last night!

9. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

yep, I'm the non-smoking asthma nerd too! [​IMG] It doesnt bother me that ppl. smoke around me, infact it actually feels weird if somebody doesnt.

I've got the phone sex operator voice goin' on now! [​IMG]

*jen*