1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Closing Day

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by g0nz0, Apr 2, 2002.

1. g0nz0

g0nz0 TRIBE Member

well its finally here! its official! I take posetion of my first home :) I have been living in one bedrooom aprtments for three years and now i have the run of the house!
    no need to worry about neighbours hearing my music. no noise from all angles, up, down, all around. complete freedom to do what i want. anywho, today is tha day! and im filled woth joy!

cheers,

matt

2. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

NICE!

Next week I'll have been in my first house for a year. Its very nice!!!!Except for the cost!

3. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

the only thing that sucks is that if anyone ever wants to break into your home, its not a matter of *if* its just a matter of *when*

unless you have bulletproof glass :eek:

4. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

congrats!!! :)

5. mcbee

mcbee TRIBE Member

congrats!!
    i've been living in my own condo for 2 months now! and owning your own place is definatley the shit!!! (yes, expensive, but so worth it in the end!)

on my closing day i was soo excited!!

:)sarah

6. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Congrats! :)

7. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

I have a large mean dog and an alarm system. and if I'm home I'm big and I have a baseball bat.

8. g0nz0

g0nz0 TRIBE Member

thanks all! ive been working at the 'new home' all day....

cheers,

matt

9. joey

joey TRIBE Member

HOUSE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

keep joey away from any stairs or houseplants

11. joey

joey TRIBE Member

keep jay away from the shut up...

im about to give him a glass full! :mad:

12. g0nz0

g0nz0 TRIBE Member

well the house warming party is on the 20th... 4/20 coincedence? i think not :D :D :D

z0-

13. Jennika

Jennika TRIBE Member

any words of advice for someone who is thinking of buying a condo downtown?
    Wht is important to look for that one may not necessarily expect?
    did you notice a huge difference in the end cost between one's with balconies or not?
    Do you suggest to buy by yourself or with someone i.e. a friend or a serious significant other.

Any tips would be appreciated since I'm gonna start looking this summer.