1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

captain john sucks...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by cdp, Mar 31, 2002.

1. cdp

cdp TRIBE Member

I mean, the boat place on the lake... Had lunch there today, and I just wanted to let everyone know IT SUCKS. I've been robbed, I want my money back.

2. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

lol - it's really only good for the novelty of being able to eat on a boat.

3. Silverback

Silverback TRIBE Member

I personally think it's an eye soar and it needs to go! Get close to it and it looks like a dump!

4. cdp

cdp TRIBE Member

I swear the dining room was slanting. At point I thought we were sinking.

very scary.

i hate being a tourist.

5. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

did you get his heartwarming life's story pamphlet?

6. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

Re: Re: captain john sucks...

Immigrant propaganda. Those bastards should be killed. And not just them, the other ones too. Bastards.

It's fun to go "tourist" in Toronto, and see the ghetto shit that tourists come to Toronto for.

I should give tours of the "real" Toronto, ranging from Kensington Market, through Chinatown, east through Regent Park [tours past 10pm, tourists must sign waivers], down to Cherry Beach to watch a hooker get beaten by the cops, oh, catch a ferry [fairy?] to Hanlon's Point, maybe a quick dip in the lake [waivers for this, again], and then using a catapult, throw 'em back to Buffalo.

7. Karim

Karim TRIBE Member

All those places are paradise compared to Buffalo! And the Catapault is still better then the TTC.

:mad: <--- I hate Buffalo
    Karim

8. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

you do know hes declared bankruptcy right? his wife is after him for tons of coin after a divorce a long time ago so hes goin bankrupt so she dosn't get money

Dave

9. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

FYI: That thing sunk a number of years ago. Right there at dock, it sank. They fished it out and there it is. They have also received government funding before to keep it open because it's a TO landmark.

Bumbaclat

10. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

ya it sunk though cause a ferryboat hit it.....

11. cdp

cdp TRIBE Member

Actually, the dining room kinda lookied like it had spent some time underwater.

12. bucky

bucky TRIBE Member

hey buffalo isn't that bad!!!

ya just have to know where the few good places are....

<--- proud to live in buffalo :cool:

13. Karim

Karim TRIBE Member

Me, my brother and my buddy went to the old Anchor Bar, and we got Conned in the parking lot. Where was the security guard that night? The entire way back to Canada, we just kept saying "I fucking hate buffalo" and "Yeah me too"

:mad: <---- Arghhh!!
    Karim

14. bucky

bucky TRIBE Member

that sucks :(
    thats not buffalo sucking, just a part of buffalo in the neighborhood with all the crackheads.....

the parties and club nights are fun at least!

15. Karim

Karim TRIBE Member

I'm not 21 yet, so I can't really appreciate the scene down there yet.

But we have better strip clubs. Take that BUFFALO!!

:) <--- Happy to be on this side of the river.
    Karim