1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

can brazilian girls wear LULU Lemon pants?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by judge wopner, Dec 5, 2005.

1. judge wopner

judge wopner TRIBE Member

brazilian girls have such great bubbly bums.

so bubbly that even in jeans or in plain pants they still bubble out and look hot.

but what happens if brazillian girls put on lulu lemon pants?

would it be too much ass for pants that are supposed to bring out the ass in the assless?

is that like taking anti-imflammatories and drinking grain alcohol at the same time?

is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?

i saw on a documentary how in big soccer tounaments, each town enteres 1 soccer team and 1 girl for a beauty pageant. if the team gets eliminated, they can still advance to the next round if their girl wins the beauty pagent. so they make sure she has a knockout ass.

no wonder so many people get stabbed and kidnapped in brazil, all the dudes are just trying to show off for all the bubble butted ladies... id stab a few portugese people too if need be. but not like in the neck or chest, mabey in the arms just to sort of warn them that im capable of getting stabby, but i still respect human life enough not to end theirs just over a nice ass.

but if it was top notch type special reserve bubbly ass, then id have to see how i felt at the time and if i had been drinking or not because that can really cloud your judgement.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2005
  2. scruffy1

scruffy1 TRIBE Member

useless without pics for our analysis

3. dvs

dvs TRIBE Promoter

4. dvs

dvs TRIBE Promoter

and people wonder why the portuguese cheer for brazil during world cup soccer. lol

5. chooch

chooch TRIBE Member

;) fixed

6. DoubleDown

DoubleDown TRIBE Member

lulu lemon pants...

I have no idea what these are...

7. scruffy1

scruffy1 TRIBE Member

doubledown... where the fuck have you been?

holy crap, you must be living in timmins.

8. Aerius Zension

Aerius Zension TRIBE Member

Much like the banana pants, but a lemon

9. DoubleDown

DoubleDown TRIBE Member

Yes.... (yawn)

I must be so without a clue... "lulu lemon pants" (what a fucking name) really should be the focal point of my existance...

10. Sleepy Giant

Sleepy Giant TRIBE Member

11. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

*cue picture of the brazilian girls soccer team standing in the rain*

12. judge wopner

im not sure what i like better about that photo, all that ass, the bottom boob clevage or the camel toes.

its a case of wanting my camels and eating them too.

13. Incrimin8

Incrimin8 TRIBE Member

I messed around with a girl from sao paulo once...she said girls largely out number guys in that city (she said it was around 6:1) and that most girls are fighting for men!! She had a nice bubble butt too...dam!

14. judge wopner

on hold with itravel2000 ordering tickets to sao paolo....

go on......

15. Aleks

Aleks TRIBE Member

wow, i guess my next destination should be Brazil...?? :D

16. dvs

dvs TRIBE Promoter

anyone in need of a translator and willing to pick up my flight... send pm's this way thx.

d

17. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

not just bottom boob cleavage...but you must respect the side boob....mmmmm, side boob....

18. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

ha ha ha
    *giggle*
    you said brazilian
    *giggle*

19. judge wopner

and tilt that 6 to 1 ratio in favour of dudes?

not a chance.

besides, its just like japan in brazil, if you speak english the girls go crazy for you, and as a white guy you'll stand out because youd be probally really tall out there and oranges are worth like 10,000 brazilian dollars, or whatever sort of mock currency or animal bartering system they use. id totally buy a bunch of camels down there becuase they could travel through the jungle for days without water and you cant store all sorts of stuff in their humps.

20. Flashy_McFlash

Flashy_McFlash Well-Known TRIBEr

If you'd ever seen a broad in them, you wouldn't be saying that. Or rather, you would, but sans sarcasm.

21. dg0425

dg0425 TRIBE Member

Try and get your hands on a carnival dvd from Rio. My friends parents tape it every year and send it up. Seeing what these girls can do with those bubblelicious bums is beyond words.

22. Incrimin8

Incrimin8 TRIBE Member

23. quantumize

quantumize TRIBE Member

i thought it was because the portugese team is a bunch of no talent hacks

24. Moe

Moe TRIBE Member

25. dg0425

dg0425 TRIBE Member

Only thing i'd buy in Brazil is a club pack of condoms.