1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

buakaw knocked the fuck out!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by jebac, Jul 9, 2008.

1. jebac

jebac TRIBE Member

after that knee he was DONE. i wonder if anything was broken. good to see sato take it. as much as i think buakaw is an incredible fighter ive secretly been cheering for sato. hes improved A LOT since their last match up. all that weight training must be paying off.

also, masato simply dismantled drago. that fight wasnt even CLOSE. im loving K1

2. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

You posted this in the General Forum.

Not much MMA talk in here since there's a whole thread dedicated to it in the Sports Forum.

This is now a thread about the sitcom Home Improvement.

3. groovespinna

groovespinna TRIBE Member

MMA- muchmusic awards.
  4. krosum

krosum TRIBE Member

5. DeepSix

DeepSix TRIBE Promoter

Buakaw hasn't been nearly as good since they changed the clinch rules :( I was amazed when he still pulled off winning after K-1 made the switch.

You should start a K-1 thread in the Sports forum. Swilly would join in :D
  6. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

What is the weight of K-1 gloves compared to mma?

I heard they were going to do a ground and pound.

I made all that up.
  7. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member

Al: Maybe Binford will release a cordless power glove!

Tim: And hey, maybe then someone will be able to beat the greatest and most feared undefeated fighter of all time; Al's Mom! *grunt grunt grunt*

Al: I don't think so Tim!
  8. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

"On October 2, 1978, Allen was arrested in the Kalamazoo-Battle Creek International Airport for possession of 1.4 lb (.65 kg) of cocaine. He subsequently listed the names of drug dealers in exchange for a reduction in his sentence"

fucking snitch