1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Breaks To The Future on @NSBradio

Discussion in 'Internet Radio Shows' started by MartyMcFly, Jan 2, 2014.

1. MartyMcFly

MartyMcFly TRIBE Promoter

Hello Tribers. I've decided to start dJing online again and playing tracks from my collection of fun funky breakbeat music. I recently joined the web radio station NSB Radio. Winner of a Breakspoll award for best breaks radio station 5 years in a row. I will contribute my own mixes for the world to enjoy. My show has a facebook page called Breaks to the Future. I spin live on nsbradio Sunday nights from 10-12EST, but I'll be recording most shows for you to listen to anytime via mixcloud. Plus if you like what you hearing, there's a direct download to the mp3 for your music collection within mixcloud info.

Break to the Future #001 on NSBRADIO.co.uk by martymcflythedj | Mixcloud

Break to the Future #002 on NSBRADIO.co.uk by martymcflythedj | Mixcloud

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  2. MartyMcFly

breaks to the future 003

My breaks to the future radio show was on last night (Sunday evening) from 10-12am. I recorded the show via ustream and uploaded it to youtube for easier viewing. For your gear heads out there, I'm using a tractor Z2 mixer, 1 macbook pro, 2 1200s, 1 cdj100, and 1 cassette player to be able to play oldskool dJ demos from back in the day. I've also added a toll free info & shout out line. Call it, leave a message and I may air on an upcoming show. 1 (866)920-2813

[YOUTUBE]kdFNLEYLnsk[/YOUTUBE]

3. MartyMcFly

4. MartyMcFly

Bttf0012

I uploaded last nights podcast.
    The levels are like 96.9 % awesome.

The show breaks down like this:

30 mins of live mixing.
    60 mins live from Andy PoolHall ( dJ DMonic b2b MartyMcFly )
    30 mins vintage vinyl feature.

Thanks for listening

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/martymcflythedj/breaks-to-the-future-0012[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  5. MartyMcFly

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  6. MartyMcFly

Breaks to the future podcast number #15

Podcast recorded live from the club April 12 and replayed on my show the next day.

i.mixcloud.com/CHTbL2

7. MartyMcFly

8. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member