1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Breakfest @ madbar - 03/17/2002

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by air-bag, Mar 18, 2002.

1. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

WIKKIDNESS!!

dmonic dropped some serious tunes that had my sore ass moving (from last nite's old-skool@lab party) ... well not really sore, rather happy :)

What a nice crowd!! Havent seen such funky and smiling faces in a long time... kind of a mix between hulla kids and junglists. Perfect! :D

I have tons of pix!! Everyone whose pic i took - email me at kid_a_1981@yahoo.<NOSPAM>com and i'll send it to you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    dmonic

[​IMG]
    twist

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    friend (forgot name sorry) and kate ;)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2002
  2. G-FrEsH

G-FrEsH TRIBE Promoter

Breakfest was kickin...
    haven't been to one in a long ass time..
    last time i was there was ummM.. ( hurts to think )
    But it was awesome..
    Funk-N-style was kickin. Fav track.. ( good life )
    Then John E.. OhH yeaH.
    Then D-Monic. ( you were playin everything. endin it nice and hard)
    Then Meric.. gettin his groove on while he spins.. hhahahaa.
    good times..

DAve....

3. Bobby Thrust

Bobby Thrust TRIBE Member

Nice post WMX8 jam you folks had there.
    All I have to say is
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

4. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

What a wikkid wikkid night! Started off very early, with jonny spinning, but dayum, i swear he gets better ad better everytime. He always drops the traxx i want to hear! :) THen JOHN E! My ultimate fav. dj! I swear this man never EVER disspoints me! Lori and i were trying to set out to aria all thru his set! but fuk, it was too damn good to leave. next thing u know it.....ok, after this trak, no no, after this one, i love this trakk............and on and on, until he was done! :D Best Set of the night definitly to the master JOHN E!

We came back half way thru dmonics set, and wow! everyone was kickin' it! Definitly know how to hype up a party dan! :D I missed meric.....SORRY!!!! Anyways, a wikkid wikkid night was had! Oh how i missed breakfest! :D

Happy bday PAT!

*jen*

5. G-FrEsH

G-FrEsH TRIBE Promoter

R.V.D.

DAve....