1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

boxing day @ limelight

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by dawndalon, Dec 27, 2001.

1. dawndalon

dawndalon TRIBE Promoter

WOW! Such a good nite! I had sooooooo much fun, AND I saw so many faces I havent seen in a while. Colin and Dave threw down an amazing set, meanwhile, jonno and joel gave them a run for their money! Good job boys.
    Anywho, I had a GREAT nite. thanks all.
    -D.

2. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

My friends and I ordered 4 Sicilian Kisses, 1 Heineken, and 3 Jack & Cokes for $22.50. I couldn't believe it! Talk about cheap drinks. Anyhow, by buddy Ryan B was spinning upstairs, and he threw down a really good set. Too bad I could not stay around for RubyJay.

Good times! [​IMG]

3. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

Limelight was kickin pretty early for this one, Joel and myself continued to throw down while both fighting severe fever's.

I was so sick i think i was hullucinating. [​IMG]

I couldnt stick around due to havin the flu but it was nice to everyone out again.

Joel (Magnum) always a pleasure to spin with you bro, lookin forward to more b2b sets with you dude.

Jonny

Its too bad i had so many day-quil's in me that i couldnt really drink [​IMG]

4. Gunark

Gunark TRIBE Member

I was sick as a dog too [​IMG]

Fortunately a large amount of cheap alcohol made me forget this. I had a shitload of fun. Nice to see a packed dance floor at a breaks event for a change.

On the downside, I'm 10 times as sick today. Boo hoo [​IMG]

5. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Damn you Air bag, dragging me to Body Roc. I missed Gunny!

6. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

Such a fun night as always!!! Oh how I missed partying at limelight!! WIkkid sets by all, and u all had me dancing my ass off!

Wow, Rob, u played so many of my traxx!! woohoo- that got me dancing for sure! And of course, Colin and Dave- I missed the last half hour of it, but geez- what a kick ass set!!

*jen*

7. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

I was gonna go
    but sunny didn't call me [​IMG]

~allie~ --> misses slime!