1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

bout time!

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by shylock_one, Mar 30, 2002.

1. shylock_one

shylock_one TRIBE Member

Ok, just for the sake of starting another thread.

Here's a heads up of everything I can think of that's coming to town.

DJ Jazzy Jeff - Apr 5 (I'm very curious about this, I haven't heard much from him lately and the last thing I remember is the track on the last Roots record)

Craze vs. Marky w/ Skiba - Apr 10 (I really want to go but its right in the middle of exams)

Del la Soul - Apr 2 (did anyone go to the show last night?)

Arts County Fair - Apr 5 (yeah, I know its debauche drinking party but for 16 bucks, how can you go wrong with the New Deal and Swollen Members. I think I'll probably leave right before Big Wreck goes on)

also:
    Kut Masta Kurt, Scratch Perverts, Mark Farina

That's all I remember off the top of my head. Good times if you're a hip hop head.

2. ninja

ninja TRIBE Member

yay some jungle

thanks for posting the info... hmm I'm thinking I'm definatly wanting to hit the Crazy Vs Marky w/ skibba. it all depends on school and work etc etc.
    I'm not a big fan of skibba but still this is a nice shange to see some serious jungle talent coming to the city.
    in the immortal words of Busta:
    WOO HA

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I was at De La in Whistler.
    That's the second time I've seen them. Always a good show but, the sound was shitty this time.
    They can really get a crowd going though.

4. DJ Red Lion

DJ Red Lion TRIBE Member

What Up R2-D2. Nice to hear your still hittin up the jams out west!

It's too bad about the Marky show but apparently it's being re-scheduled.

5. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Yo Donny!! What's a shak'n?!!

Just wanted to say hi;)

Peace, Maxine