1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Board ruining thread for @M/orange richie

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Temper Tantrum, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

stupid hotmail won't send e-mail and neither of you are answering your phones, so either e-mail me tempertantrum54@hotmail.com or call me and let me know what the deal is for this weekend. Prepurchasing tickets for the NEON show is a goodgood idea

~allie~

2. madnezz

madnezz TRIBE Member

allie- this is what I asked you last night and you said it was at a club so there WERE no pre-sales!!! *S*

Im confused!

adios
    Laura

3. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

I was wrong [​IMG]
    It's still gonna be 20 bucks at the door but on the advice of huggz getting pretickets is a very good idea

organized I am not.

Sorry laura [​IMG]

~allie~

4. madnezz

madnezz TRIBE Member

ohhh ok NOOO problem then. *S* i just thought we were talking about different things last night!

Well, I will definetely need two tickets (one for me, one for AL) and probably one for my friend Adam (not hardtekfunk)....but I can get AL to buy them, so you wont have to carry the burden of spotting everyone!! *S*

adios
    Laura

5. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

I emailed huggs today to see if he could do anything for us...no word yet. Even reduced would be cool as we're making the 4 1/2 hour drive. As soon as I hear from him, I'll let you know what the dealio is...

@m.

6. huggs946

huggs946 TRIBE Member

Shit!

I recall coming across a post that made reference to rogers's email server not working cause i emailed you @ the following address hardtekfunk@rogers.com

Anyhow, no guest list for this show cause John @ Turbo said that they had to fly too many peeps in from Europe.

But, he said that i can bring my cam..so [​IMG] [​IMG]