1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

blue sky - kenny glasgow live!

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by that 420 guy, Jan 13, 2001.

1. that 420 guy

that 420 guy TRIBE Member

so how was it?

the revolution begins [​IMG]

- that curious guy [​IMG]

2. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

my bet is that no one went, to be honest.
    and even if they did, all the tribe kids were at the spoke! (or so it seemed)

but i would love to hear about it. from what i know, they were using the Blue Room and Diversity with a shuttle bus between them. to be honest, i really like the Blueskies guys but i can't understand why they haven't found a single solid venue all year.
    its making me nervous for next week. the Blue Room just doesn't have the capacity for the scale of the events they hold!
    sorry for the negativity guys.

BB

3. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

my friend went, he said it was awesome!
    and by the looks of him when he finally arrived at The Spoke, he had a damn good time!

i don't know, that 2 room, different venue thing seems kind of interesting i guess... a little irritating though. especially for people like me, who LOVE jungle with such a passion and also enjoy a good solid house, and/or techno set. i don't know how i would like travelling between venues... geez i'd be so afraid of missing the "kick ass" set so-so had... you know?

iono, i didn't go.
    i was at The Spoke all night

narissa [​IMG]