1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Blista @ Revolution

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by sweetbabu, Apr 13, 2001.

1. sweetbabu

sweetbabu TRIBE Member

Well, I had fun kids!! It was kinda more empty then I expected and all the breaks were in the purple room, so that kinda sucked. Good thing about bein empty was that there was tons of space and I had lots o room to dance, and dance I did. I got there to see Tubesock and he didn't disappoint. He's a nice guy too, cuz I had a little chat with him. D-monic spun a solid set and I didn't really leave the room when he was on. The jungle was good, from what I heard of it. I stayed till the end and had lotsa fun. Can't wait till next month for Czech, Robb G, Dave Saddler and others.

*likin a little K/W action*
    Carlyn

2. skiO

skiO TRIBE Member

I had a really good time last night. I wasn't gonna go because i have an exam on Saturday, but i'm glad i decided to go. I got there for the beginning of D-monic's set. I liked what i heard. Its good to see some breaks in waterloo. Then i caught the end of Eddie Amador's set. there was tons of room to dance in the main room. I was about to leave, but De-koze was going on soon so i decided to stay and i'm glad i did. I love it when a dj really gets into there set and is dancing and having a good time on the decks. De-koze was bouncing around for his entire set with a huge smile. I loved it!
    anyone know the song that he dropped that goes something like this, 'why do i have to put up with this shit, every fucking day', i heard it at connected as well.

mike

3. DJ JayMcC

DJ JayMcC TRIBE Member

yeah, it's the new Harry Choo Choo Romero, it's out on subliminal. Wicked track. It's got that line that'll just stick in your head.

4. liquidgenesis

liquidgenesis TRIBE Member

This was a pretty good party. Came in during Eddie Amador's set, so dicided to check that for a while. It was pretty good, but I didn't really get into it that much. I went to check out the purple room, and D-Monic was on spinnin some wicked breaks. That got me dancing pretty fast, so I stayed there, but jungle came on next. I went back to the main room, and danced to the last bit of eddie. Then it was Deko-ze. He never dissappoints me. Kicks my ass everytime. I love watching the guy, cuz he goes ballistic which makes me wanna go ballistic too. So I danced and danced and next thing you know its 4 am and the lights were on. Overall a good night worth going to Waterloo for.

5. Vidman

Vidman TRIBE Member

A few pics from the party are online at vidman.ca

-=dån=-

and here is another one

[​IMG]

[Note: This message has been edited by alexd]