1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

BLISTA 3

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Isaac S, Aug 24, 2001.

1. Isaac S

Isaac S TRIBE Member

That was a fun night to wrap up the summer series... or should I say good ol' Deko-ze.

Guy never stops bobbing and ya gotta love the little giggle squeals he lets out every so often! You're too much Deko-"Remo"-Ze!

I'm sure some of the many pics people were taking will show up to really show the action.

Wish I got there earlier, gonna miss the Patio this coming winter...

2. Nub!

Nub! TRIBE Member

Kinda wish I brought my camera, but I don't have a flash... Had I known it was going to be so well let!

Fun times by all [​IMG]
    -=Nub=-

3. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

Hey!

I gotta say I definetly had a great time last nite on the patio and the final installment of Blista for 2001! Very friendly atmosphere, nice weather and great tunes! Great to have a chance to talk to everybody! What a way to end off the summer! [​IMG]
    I'm going to miss the patio too. [​IMG] (Especially checkin' out people gettin' it on the their car, eh Isaac! [​IMG] )
    But...I can't wait for the month of September.. I'm gonna live in the Purple Room on Saturdays!! Awesome line-up! [​IMG]

Later...

Sean B [​IMG]

4. Isaac S

Isaac S TRIBE Member

Haha... Sean I think somethings in the air... just 5 days prior I saw the samething in Calgary in plain view. Gotta get a digital camera and join the realm of the Internet! [​IMG]

Car $25,000
    Parking Spot $10
    Picture on the Internet...

5. Wave

Wave TRIBE Member

The crew that came from T.O. had a great time as always. The same vibe upstairs as we usually find in the Purple Room. Sweet. Particularly amused / frightened by the E.C. girls screaming at the increasingly undressed Deko-ze. Good times.