1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Audio Productions @ Nasa

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by fleaflo, Nov 8, 2001.

1. fleaflo

fleaflo TRIBE Member

Yet another sweet wednsday evening @ Nasa. Lots of loverly, loverly ladies in attendance once again. Very chill crowd. Syke, Sensii(tribe board man), and Lee Osbourne(another tribe board man) throwin down the sweet, sweet house beats.

Met hardtekfunk for the first time. Seems like a bit of a punk ass but only time will tell. [​IMG] There's tribers everywhere!

first wed of every month, come check it.

[​IMG]

2. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

KILL WHITEY

[​IMG]

yes, i am a punkass...it was great to meet you too - I'm sure we'll cross paths again!

Big ups to the talent i saw - Lee 'Ozzy' Osborne and Sensei. Nice stuff...great crowd movers! Not a bad crowd for a usually dull Wednesday night!

Ola to jacques also,... you lurker!

@m.

3. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

Thanks for coming out guys and supporting!

too bad I got so drunk and left my headphones there for the taking!

lee <--- time to blow my wallet on new headphones!!! [​IMG]

4. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

Lee i have your headphones!

Thanks to everyone that came out plans are being finalized for an x-mas party, which if anything like last year will be rammed..

I'll keep you posted, thanks for the support.

Shawn