1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

ATTN: FOUND - 1 (one) SET OF FAKE TITS!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by KiX, Mar 14, 2002.

1. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

Lounging about casually this fine evening whilst enjoying a nice evening of movie watching and oreo consuming with my future roomate Nusty (as featured below), my hand gracefully grazed the back of my couch and stumbled upon THESE!

[​IMG]

It seems as though the owner of this fine set of fake breasts has misplaced them behind the confines of my couch. We are in need of finding the owner as soon as possible, as the pair of breasts are getting unruly and out of hand.

First, we thought they would be fun to have around the house. We entertained ourselves with fake boob races on our balcony door for hours. But then the ketamine wore off.

[​IMG]

Nusty, however, found more entertaining ways to handle the stray breasts. Note my requirement for all roomates to have overwhelming effeminate qualities.

[​IMG]

As fun as things were, one of them tried to attack Greg.

[​IMG]

This was when we knew the situation was serious. One of them scuttled off and convinced king soccer star David Beckham he needed to enhance his already perfectly sculpted chin.

[​IMG]

The two later combined forces and prepared a sneak attack on the legendary Sean Connery.

[​IMG]

"YOU'LL RUE THE DAY YOU CROSSHED ME!!" The fake tits took his Famous Titties comment a tad too seriously it seems.

In an even more sly and destructive attempt at fame and glory, the fake boobs tried to sneak their way onto our VERY OWN TRIBE 2002 CALANDER!! Our sharp eye and keen sense of fake boob detection spotted them immediately though, thank christ.

[​IMG]

Needless to say, it has been a stressful ordeal and we are petitioning a mass search to FIND THE OWNER OF THESE FAKE TITS. IF YOU ARE THE OWNER, WILL YOU PLEASE CLAIM YOUR BELONGINGS. THEY HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS HOUSE OF FULL AND VOLOPTUOUS REAL BREASTS, THANK YOU.

We have temporarily dealt with the situation, but further request your assistance.

[​IMG]

Thank you.

Tina, Greg and Dave.

2. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

lol

titillating?

3. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

OH MY FUKKING GOD!!!!!!!! Holy shit! That was brillianT! Tina is hilarious! :D

*jen*

4. mystique0217

mystique0217 TRIBE Member

LOL
    mad funny!
    you are such a great writer too, tina!
    you so need to become a writer as your future career! lol

ok. wow.
    lol it made me kind of imagine this girl
    who your room mate greg or dave brought with him..and
    as they started making out, she just took it out and put it on the side of the couch or something..lol

i still do not understand why girls would buy that fake boobs.
    i understand people get fake tits done..but why this????? lol

i am happy with my small boobs and would never get some faky thing on my boodie.

but then in the japanese magazine i brought from japan,
    it said that the similar tit actually suck into your boobs making your boobs bigger..i wonder if there is enough stimulation for the tits to grow like that though..

i think it is best to have yourself or a partner massage the tits than trying to get some stimulant energYYYY from the fake tits.

thank so much for the great laugh, tina!

peace

-Kumi

5. How'd you get them to stick? are fake tits naturally adhesive?

From the Ministry of nice little saga

Prime Minister Highsteppa

6. joey

joey TRIBE Member

oh tin..........................................

7. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

that's a really nice frying pan..
    ours are all bent out of shape(as if they were used to attack the top of a fire hydrant), and the anti-stick layer has been scratched off.

8. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

LOL at JayIsLiminal

9. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

i think they'd have to be like sucton cups in order to stick to flesh

tina, thats kinda gross :D
    hahaha

do any of your friends frequent ren!? *hint*hint* :p lol

or maybe this is the culprit

has he-she been in your apartment at any time??

[​IMG]

p[l]a+0

10. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

oh my god!!! titlating..now i get it!! :eek: hahahahaa :D

p[l]a+0

11. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

It wasn't me!

Dave

12. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

if they get held on with suction, wouldnt you have red rings around your upper chest area after wearing them?

I guess you could lie and tell people you're a big fan of infinity.

13. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

Just breath on them a bit. then press really really hard. they seemed to stick to the windows better than the tribe poster... or so the tits told me.

Dave

14. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

James: English muthafucker, can you read it? They go there themselves.

Bass-Invader: It IS a nice frying pan. Which is exactly why i stole it from my mother. She's now gone batty and is blaming gnomes.

JayIsBored: lol i really have no idea

=tina=

15. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

DOOD FUCKING SHUT UP! YOU'LL GIVE US AWAY!

=tina=

16. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

OR SO THEY TOLD ME !!!!!!!!

Read Kix. I didn't say sh*t. The boobs did it (and said so) and we're sticking (bad pun intended) to it!

The boobs would have to have a mind of their own to do any thing that bizzare!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2002
  17. joey

joey TRIBE Member

i dont know

18. Evil Dynovac

Evil Dynovac TRIBE Member

Those are so not fake tits.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

This reminds of of the time I found one (not a pair) of them on the floor of the Guvernment. It was the worst thing to think of hey look someone is all cracked out and lop-sided

On Tina the Rave Princess and her many adventures. She saves the world once again.

20. ~soulheaven~

~soulheaven~ TRIBE Member

Sorry Tina. I'd like to help you out, but that frying pan is not yours. It belongs to Peter & Margaret, and they won't be happy if it doesn't come homwe at the end of the year... =)

Those things are gross, and I hope their owner didn't leave anything else in our apartment......like the clap.

I was scared when Tina was holding those near my face....it was so......unsanitary!

Greg

21. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

OMG, that's hilarious....

22. Guest

Guest Guest

KiX, that's hilarious!! How do you lose boobs? It's not like keys or wallet or anything like that. Though you have to think, someone you know owns those unless you have lots of random strangers in you place all the time.

23. DJ.CODE

DJ.CODE TRIBE Member

very comical!

code.

24. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

You have Ketamine?

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn<---likes K alot

25. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

They're mine.