Are there any TBK...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by OTIS, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

^^^
    by no means in my above post did I in any way mean to imply that I don't enjoy the intoxication brought about by any of the mentioned substances. YAY.

Acquire and Consume.

-jM
    A&D

2. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

I don't get it.. how are they different?

3. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

^^
    Well, they are different because all kinds of people will defend MDMA chatter as 'deep', personal, empathic, etc. when in reality... yeah.

In general, people don't yammer on about how life changing their drunk talk was.

That was my point.

I used to attribute lofty status to MDMA too, but, after a while, realized, ah.. yeah. It doesn't matter. All drugs are fun, all drugs can catalyse long term changes in one's reality tunnels (ala RA Wilson) but the drug is a tool, not the means. That is all.

-jM
    A&D

4. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Just felt like quoting that, since it is a very good point.

Oh, and use the proper tool for the job, please. Like if you want to learn what it feels like to puke up chicken wings and beer, don't try using mushrooms and nitrous.

5. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

this is almost the entire reason i usually don't talk to people mcuh while i'm on mdma. sure, i've had my empathic bonding moments. but i find the real value in it to be a purely introspective one.

6. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

Agreed.

Agreed.

YAY.

-jM
    Adquiro et Devoro

7. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

So we had DJs for background music? The sets were really good. I couldn't understand how people could just sit and touch each other. [​IMG]

8. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Will you shut up?
    First of all, you already have a cult following that consists of me and I think three other chicks on here, Mr. Fuckable USA.

9. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

also deep said he would boink me if he was a girl

10. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

Sunny it was a house party, perhaps people were more into hanging out and socializing than dancing. You can't really say that because people werent dancing on New Years, it's because they were on E. Everybody was drinking too, no?

Myself, I can't agree with your comments regarding E diminishing peoples desire to dance, it runs completely contrary to my observations over the years.