Are there any TBK...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by OTIS, Jan 16, 2002.

1. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

i know my name isn't Timo but i have experienced a situation like this. About 2 years ago, i quit drinking for 16 months, COMPLETELY. I'd go to bars with my friends and just drink water, or ginger ale. All of my friends I was with knew my situation and so it wasn't at all akward to them. The only time I felt uncomfortable was when I ran into someone that I knew that didn't understand why and how I had quit drinking. The more drunk they were the harder it was to explain to them the fact that I had no desire to have even so much as a drink. That time that I spent sober gave me a clear understanding of drunk people, and sometimes by the end of the night I just wanted to kill every single one of the drinkers I was with.
    Eventually I went back to drinking, but I only have a few beers when I am out, and I very rarely get drunk. Try being sober for a few months around drunk people, and you'll soon see just how stupid a lot of them look.

2. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

If we're going to be considering a couple drinks as 'neurotoxic', then we should also mention that sneezing is severely neurologically damaging, as is aging.
    Let us also not forget that every time we breath we expose our brain to an incredibly potent oxidizing agent. BE WARNED!

-jM
    A&D

3. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    mmmm. every colour of the rainbow!

[​IMG]

I LOVE THIS SHIT. I's my fav. drug after weed... just call me:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

drunk people seem like idiots, annoying idiots, to sober people. drunk people know this and therefore wish to surround themselves with as many drunk people, and as few sober people, as humanly possible. that is why the more genuinely socially inept and emotionally immature a drunk is to being with, the more they will pressure you to drink.

if someone around me is not drinking when i am, i may ask why? simply because i like to know what's up with the people around me. but i will never, ever, encourage someone to drink who doesn't want to.

5. patri©k

patri©k TRIBE Member

LOL...... and on the other extreeeeeme.. I remember raves back in 92, 93 & 94 where I'd see you and I was on like 6 or 7 hits.

Damn... acid back then was the shit. Now my spine hurts. [​IMG] ah well... paying the price for being young and stupid.

Would I go back in time and change things ? nope. Do I regret some of it ? yep. Is there any point in worrying about it ? nope.

At least I know first hand what that shit is like and I can speak (not proudly) from experience.

fattyp©2002

6. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

being = begin

7. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

You know what I mean, Mr. Watch-Me-Puke-Chicken-Wing-and-Beer...

Alcohol, even in what most would consider "moderate" quantities, is toxic...

Did at first, now I don't care, because I'm fucked up on something else most times [​IMG]

8. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

If health canada can condone giving early teenagers ritalin, dexedrine, and ssri's, I think that's proof enough that you can easily handle beneign drugs, at a resonable dose, like shrooms, acid, and espcially pot at that age.

But when you started doing thigns doesn't really have anything to do with how experienced you are.

9. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

I thought you did half an E once?

pr0nstar

10. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

I do drugs!

and I have a good time!

11. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

And I would like to add, I think drinking is way worse than the drugs I've done.

But then again I've only ever smoked weed, did a few E's and some shrooms in my 26 years on this planet.

Now Alkyhall, I've drank more than I could ever think of, College I would go to a friend's and split a 26er with my old roommate and then go to the bar and spend $60 on pub night.

Oh the college days [​IMG]

pr0nstar

12. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

i did try it last year (1/2 of one), and i didn't catch a buzz. so i felt it didn't qualify

13. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

You probally did and didn't know what to look for.

14. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

^^ well, my friend did the same E (it was his first time also) and he puked his brains out and then tripped the fuck out.
    i felt 'slightly' spaced out, but i didn't feel any other effects..
    i promised myself i would only ever try E once cause. i did, and was disappointed so i didn't see the purpose of trying it ever again.

15. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Probably smoked tons of weed after it, and didn't realize you were on an E TRIP [​IMG]

16. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

So if you have sex with a girl and it's awkward the first time you don't try again?

There are many positive, and negative, to take from doing e. And there's defiantely some things you won't be able to learn about yourself and others, at least learn easily, without trying it.

17. Brandon

Brandon TRIBE Member

I've never used illegal drugs, smoked a cigarette or even tried beer or hard liquor.

I'm no angel though: I drink coffee and carbonated, caffienated beverages to no end. Oh, and I used to buy "smart drinks" at raves all the time.

I can count the number of times I've been in social situations where drinking was expected on one hand. On the other hand, after 9 years of partying I can also say I've never felt any "peer pressure" to dose.

18. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

PCP was way too fucked up for me
    i just.. ugh... i can't even explain it
    woah i wouldn't do it again.

and 5-MeO-DiPT
    to be honest it kinda felt like E but not?
    like a candylfip kinda?

narissa [​IMG]

19. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

that's apples and oranges to me..

i'm sure there are valuable experiences to be gained from E as there are from all of lifes experiences.
    but i have chosen to forego them and get on with life without knowing what I am missing.

20. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

stir-fry come over to my place, we'll do all the drugs known to man and play FFX.

pr0nstar [​IMG]

21. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

Not really, a threshold dose has a tinges of empathy and sexiness. But it's mostly a hard body buzz, like shroom body buzz but stronger without being as trippy.

22. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

ya i had done pot and shrooms at 13
    14 acid and oil
    by 16 i had tried E, coke

14.15.16 were the ages i tried just about everything... stuff you smoke, stuff you eat, snort, natural this and natural that... some of the stuff i don't even know the names of. Just stuff handed to me...

then i quit drugs for a few years
    and at i started it all again at 19... discovered more drugs like K, crystal etc...and later that year i had had the beginning of crystal meth addiction and so on and so forth

i agree.

narissa [​IMG]

23. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

well ya... i just meant that like it gave me a body buzz like E-- not the trippyness and sensitivity to light and color like E. and kinda like acid because it's a stronger body buzz when mixed with E.

i know what you're saying though...
    i do...

narissa [​IMG]

24. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

About the social awkwardness...first "rave" I went to I didnt do any E, and let me say that -- to a non-EnlightEnEd person -- being in a room full of people on E when youre not felt like observing a creepily happy cult. It wasnt much different than being in a room full of drunks when youre sober, right down to answering the same question from the same person three times inside of ten minutes.

25. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

Any drug which dialates your pupils will make you sensitive to light and color.